šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

I was looking at getting this.
A few of the reviews do say that the thigh straps could be thicker for comfort.
But it looks like it could be great fun!

Iā€™m not sure if it was this exact one (as was purchased by an ex) but Iā€™ve tried one of these before and wasnā€™t a fan. Iā€™m not sure if being plus size was a factor too, but it just didnā€™t feel right. It was uncomfortable and digged into the thighs, didnā€™t feel very secure, and as its against a door it didnā€™t feel like there was much room - just kept getting banged into the door basically :joy: Saying that, this may work for some and was fun to try out as something different. As I said, Iā€™m not 100% sure which one I tried out - it probably isnā€™t this one as was years ago now, so canā€™t vote/comment on this one specifically, so it may be a lot better!

3 Likes

I can see that happening. Maybe the problem could be alleviated by means of a suction cup anal dildo? :joy_cat:

1 Like

I own one, think I got it free with other bondage stuff I bought, years ago. Iā€™ve never even taken it out of the packaging because Iā€™m plus size :frowning:

Thanks for the feedback, I would imagine the issues youā€™ve mentioned would apply to any that go again the door even if it was a different model. For some it might be enjoyable though :wink:

Tuesday 12th January
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

LH Glass Butt Plug
Ā£20 Ā£12 (40% off)

I own it andā€¦
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:

0 voters

We have one of these. Easy to insert, very comfortable and can be thoroughly cleaned and even sterilised. You can use any type of lubricant too. Itā€™s the perfect size for my wife to prepare for anal sex too.

2 Likes

The sale is now in its 70% off phase. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sale page (discount order)

(Though the ā€˜new in saleā€™ order brings all the ones that have had a recent price change to the top, so itā€™s worth looking at both views :+1:)

3 Likes

Anyone got this?

Bendy blue toy

Iā€™ve had my eye on it for a while but there are not many reviewsā€¦ good discount - which could be a good or bad signā€¦

1 Like

The Lovehoney Enchanted Red and Black lingerie range is all reduced in the sale - great prices. I have the bra set and the body and Iā€™m tempted to repeat buy!

2 Likes

I do :raising_hand_woman:t2: My review is on there, Iā€™ve just re-read and still agree with what I wrote then, donā€™t have anything else to add I donā€™t think - doesnā€™t bring me to climax but itā€™s a wonderful warm up/solo foreplay toy for me (I tend to either use this or the Ora3 to warm up at the moment and it always feels like a luxury). If you have any specific questions happy to try and answer them but understand youā€™re probably trying to get more opinions that maybe havenā€™t left a review yet :blush:

1 Like

I had just convinced myself not to place an order given the lockdown situation, now my bank account is Ā£50 lighter and most of it canā€™t really be used alone!
ā€¦ Look out on the news for man in UK calls fire brigade after getting stuck in restraints trying them out haha!

2 Likes

I shouldnā€™t have looked :joy: Iā€™m so tempted on some of these

2 Likes

I should probably pop these up too: :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

:octopus: Other Offers

Free Womanizer with We-Vibe3 for Ā£153 for 2 KnickersBuy 2 get 30% off Underwear for Men2 for Ā£20 Sexy Lingerie 8-162 for Ā£20 Sexy Lingerie 18+

1 Like

The disposable womanizer really annoys me, seems a huge waste of resources. Single use cotton ear buds and plastic straws etc have been banned, not sure why a single use toy should be any different :disappointed:

Also find it funny itā€™s under the charger and adapters category when it canā€™t be charged :joy:

3 Likes

Wednesday 13th January
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Lifelike Lover Classic Realistic
Dildo Vibrator (6 Inch) (2xAAA)

Ā£27 Ā£16.20 (40% off)

I own it andā€¦
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:

0 voters

Awwww man.
I literally just placed an order last night, I can NOT afford another one right now :cry:

But this is a bargain!!

2 Likes

This is a bargain!! Looks a good toy to add to the collection. Might buy this.

The reviews look great and I had just ordered a harness, had I waited a few hours this would have made it to the basket I reckon!

Saying that I do have plenty of review discounts saved up :thinking:

1 Like

Ah on further inspection the harness has 1.25, 1.75 and 2 inch O rings, this requires 1.5 inch, so guess itā€™s not going to work :neutral_face: