Split Dildo

From Russia With Love! [removed by moderator]

Guys, watch the DodsonAndRoss review. Has anyone tried this yet? I had brought this up a few years ago when I first joined, and thought I would resurrect it again.

Because Lovehoney, I would love to try this, it would be amazing if you could get it in stock! :)

Have you seen this previous thread...?
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/351578-split-dildo

Yup that was me :) I'm still not entirely sure how the forums work, pretty new to posting, so I thought I would make a new one to bring up the topic again. Mainly because I think it would be a great item for LH to stock!

They aren't actually that great (including the G-vibe split vibe), very disappointing and at times painful.

Was it hard to insert/remove? I'm guessing it's not the best for those new to large dildos (like me) - but it doesn't stop me from wanting to try one! haha

Both. I think it maybe easier for those looking for something which is slimish to insert and expands to be filling, when compared to a large dildo, but the inflatable dildos would still be a better option for comfort and functionality.

It looks interesting I'd live to try one, it would be difficult to get it to hit the right spot though I imagine

I've seen so many bad reviews of this thing! Apparently it just digs in. Ouchie.

Good idea, but all these bad comments would put me off.

slizzee wrote:

From Russia With Love! [removed by moderator]

Guys, watch the DodsonAndRoss review. Has anyone tried this yet? I had brought this up a few years ago when I first joined, and thought I would resurrect it again.

Because Lovehoney, I would love to try this, it would be amazing if you could get it in stock! :)

Hey! I've removed your link as it's a competitor - sorry! Please check out the Forum Rules when you get a chance :)

We did used to stock the G-Vibe, which is a very similar, but it's since been discontinued. I guess it didn't sell that well :(

Having said that, if you have a suggestion for a toy we should stock, please post it in the PANDER TO ME thread and it will be reviewed by our Buying Team.

For everyone else, this is the toy Slizzee was talking about....

![](upload://x5ldSNL2mkrCbAveoFHc1EAB6ex.jpeg)

Looks like a rod rest for fishing !

that looks terrifying and horribly uncomfortable

Yeah that doesn't look to good. Suppose it depends on the flex of the thing.

Sunshine,Lollipops wrote:

It looks like it should have a space hopper at the bottom of it!

+1 lol

it looks painful...