Spooky Sex

would have to be a sexy serin (mermaid) with a seducing call.

Glad someone liked it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shame you had to end where you did :wink:

I just let my imagination wander lol. Seems im quite creative when i wake up.

2 Likes

Ooh yes Wolverine! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

If you get a chance to finish it let me know.

@wildflower I ll share with you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks @Mrs.John, Wolverine looks the kind of guy that could manage us both! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Its all about the build up, the foreplay if you will lol. Havent written a story for years

2 Likes

Late entry but worth a mention I feel as I finally got around to watching Dr Sleep last night (sequel to The Shining for the uninitiated).
Rose the Hat (Rebecca Ferguson) was fantastic on so many levels!

1 Like

Hey @zombifiedguy edited loved that…
:scream:

2 Likes

Sorry jilly, was in a better mind space back then but maybe one day if i can pull myself back up i can continue it.
Im glad you liked it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow @zombifiedguy :drooling_face::hot_face: edited Great writing, I know you probably don’t feel like writing at the moment but if you do decide to write anything, let us know :wink:

1 Like

Please remember the forum rules:

Do not post erotica or graphic fantasies learn what erotica is here

Seems that is impossible now.
No mention of sex or sexual images but its a no no.

1 Like

Don’t worry about it too much, I didn’t realise to be honest, sorry x

You could write things to publish on somewhere like literotica x

1 Like

Awww gutted - I really enjoyed that piece of writing too.

2 Likes

You could have a play in the role-play generator? You can get quite creative in there as long as it’s not too full-on. :+1:

3 Likes

If i cant do it here then i dont think the roleplay thing would help either. Looks like the creativity shall stay stowed away

It’s more for ‘intros’ rather than anything especially titillating, but still a good place for inspiration. :+1: And there’s nothing stopping you finishing any off and sharing them on literotica (etc).