Sports mad hubby needs distracting!

Calling all sports widows!

My hubby is a HUGE rugby fan and with the World Cup on the horizon, I have bought myself an Ireland rugby jersey (my man hailing from the Emerald Isle). I am now looking for the perfect sexy lingerie to top off my outfit which will hopefully result is a sexy scrumdown with lots of rough and tumble 😈😇😈.

Any inspired suggestions? 💋💋💋

Try wearing just the shirt if that does not get his attention I think you may have lost him till the end of the World Cup.

Might try to get some white holdups and get my seamstress friend to top them in emerald green somehow

That's a good idea! Any sort of suspender belt and back seamed stockings should do the trick!

I agree, wear the jersey with hold ups or stockings or knee high socks ^_^

I did it once with my bfs favourite football strip & he loved it.

I would have suggested these hold ups but they don't come in green:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32212

Hope it works for you! ^_^

I think its a brill idea

X

white hold us with an emarald green bow at the top

Miss Noir, they are fab and would be perfect if they came in green 😐 I'm getting myself a little excited about his reaction to be honest. I hope it is as good as the one you achieved with your man ❤❤

My oh wears stockings and sussies with my rugby club top, it's a winner in my book.

After Dark wrote:

Miss Noir, they are fab and would be perfect if they came in green 😐 I'm getting myself a little excited about his reaction to be honest. I hope it is as good as the one you achieved with your man ❤❤

I'm sure he'll love your idea & not leave you alone afterwards....you'll probs end up wishing he'd go back to the rugby haha I'm rooting for you! ^_^

Just cut the plug off the tv!![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Wait til half time, yes it may not be long but my ex used to do it to me (he was a football widow) and it was always worth it.