Spunk!!!

I love it, the more spunk the better. I find it a huge turn on when my oh squirts all over me. I've had it all over my face, in my eye (accident). filled to the brim in my mouth, over my boobs, over my bum, you name it. we joke that we need waterproof sheeting down when we get naughty as it goes everywhere 😍

1 Like

I love cumming on ladies, especially between her boobs when I’m sitting astride her, it feels amazing.

My wife is not keen on spunk, pre cum etc. Now me, i quite like it if im licking it off her. We both love the head of my cock being vigourously rubbed on her clit, often i cum all over her and generally we both love me getting down there and cleaning her up

I'm not averse to the taste and quite like the thought of snowballing it into my mouth, or licking out after II've cum, but I don't know....... I suspect when it 'came' to it, I might not be so keen! lol!

WildThing wrote:

I'm not averse to the taste and quite like the thought of snowballing it into my mouth, or licking out after II've cum, but I don't know....... I suspect when it 'came' to it, I might not be so keen! lol!

....think I’m much the same.....but love the idea, think my OH would love it too, so maybe next time....!?

I'm not keen on the smell or taste of it, but occasionally when im in the moment, I really don't care. However when I'm having some self service, I do like to taste myself. Love the sweet taste.

Smell/Taste can be affected by what you eat and drink and smoking.

From someone who likes to have fun with his cum I have to say mine has never smelt of anything and the taste is fine to me not tasting of anything.

I don't like doing it because of the taste it's more of a kinky play but fun thing to do with my OH and when alone , Plus my OH loves seeing me do this.

As teacake pointed out, what I’ve consumed can affect how I taste. Unless I’ve had a lot of onion or garlic, I like the way I taste. I don’t get any pleasure by licking my toys or fingers after masturbating, but I like to kiss and lick my partner’s face after they’ve gone down on me.

I like to kiss a woman and share it when she has a mouthful of my cum.

about the nicest thing anyone ever said to me was “your cum tasted so good I didn’t clean my teeth last night “.

I love the taste of a woman too btw.

Fortunately we both like the taste of my cum. What I have eaten has a big effect on the taste, the best seems to be pineapple and mango. All I need to do is to be able to cum more!

I really don't like the smell of it, so much that it takes a lot of effort not to start wretching which I know is absolutely awful. I am working on it though. I was never able to perform oral sex on a man because of my aversion but I can and do regularly now with my partner, but I have to stop before he finishes. I'd love to be able to deal with it. Thankfully I have a very understanding partner who has helped my go from almost throwing up to being able to enjoy giving oral sex as long as there is no chance of spunk. It all stems from a very unpleasant experience early on with an unhygienic boyfriend - I was too young and inexperienced to know any better. But I am getting there slowly.

I told my partner I wanted her to hand cuff me to the bed rid me until I came and then sit on me until I’ve cleaned her up . Fingers crossed it happens.

I have a fairly delicate digestive track , so my diet is quite mild . My wife has always enjoyed swallowing my cum and rubbing it all over . I rather enjoy licking her clean after sex , or licking my cum off her nipples . She has shared my cum all over her fingers and we took turns licking them clean . A lot of fruit in your diet and minimal hot spices will make your love nectar sweeter . Some ladies I knew many years ago did a taste test where half of a group of male friends drew a number and half ate three small servings of parsley every day and the other half did not . After a week they did taste tests without knowing who ate it and who did not . 100% of the parsley eaters cum tasted much nicer , according to the ladies . I rather enjoyed helping their science experiment .

I love both the only stuff i get now is mine since other is not interested in any sex anymore someday ill find me a guy who loves to recevie blow joba and maybe a lady who love her pusyy licked and the best part i dont need anything in return from them i have ED so ill take care of my self

My boyfriend doesnt mind his spunk on him but I can't get him to taste it. I don't mind it, I'm not a fan of the smell generally with with swallow it if required.

speedingmullet wrote:

I told my partner I wanted her to hand cuff me to the bed rid me until I came and then sit on me until I’ve cleaned her up . Fingers crossed it happens.

. As your partner granted you your wish yet, you never said or are you're fingers still crossed

I love licking my cum (or pre-cum) from Mrs300's breasts or pussy or having a snog after she's been sucking me!

Such a turn-on!

In fact I love all the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of love-making!

So do I 300 so sexey

wrote:

My hubby hates the smell of his own semen. We had sex and he obviously came inside me and then he wanted to get me squirting with a g-spot vibrator.

As I squirted everywhere, he said 'Well next time, I'll do the shag bit after!'

He literally can't stand the smell of his own man juice, whereas I'm quite obliged to taste it etc.

Do some other guys (and/or guys or girls OH's) feel like this about their own 'shot of load' (or even their partners' love juice)? 🤔 Curious...

It's quite funny to me sometimes as I kiss him after performing oral on him and he just pulls a screwed up (that's minging) face. 🤣 x

Open for discussion...

I do like licking my wife after I have cum in here and I don't mind kissing her after she takes it in her mouth. Horny thought right now mmm lol