Squirting during sex

Gushing/ squirting does have it's ups and downs you want to do for it ages and if you do manage to do it you're like... Was that squirting or peeing? And in my case I think it's both I never know what's going to happen I mean in the build up I'll get lots of clear or white fluid but sometimes when I let go it's yellow and pee like even though I didn't need to pee beforehand. It can actually be a bit of a nightmare. That'll be something I have to explain to any future sex partners sometimes I gush sometimes I pee myself. That'll put them off no doubt

Kazamarie wrote:

Can I ask any of your lovely ladies if you can do both gush/squirt only I have been able to gush for years now but can not squirt for love nor money. So was just wondering if doing both is possible x

I agree! I can't squirt as such, more like a gush. Which I feel like it isn't giving much pleasure to my OH although I know he loves me and squirting a lot!! Any tips girls?!xoxo

Kazamarie wrote:

BeautifulMystery69 wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

Can I ask any of your lovely ladies if you can do both gush/squirt only I have been able to gush for years now but can not squirt for love nor money. So was just wondering if doing both is possible x

I agree! I can't squirt as such, more like a gush. Which I feel like it isn't giving much pleasure to my OH although I know he loves me and squirting a lot!! Any tips girls?!xoxo

Yes see I feel exactly the same. Earlier on in our relationship it kind of came up in a conversion that his ex used to squirt alot and how much he loved seeing her do it. So obviously it frustrates me that I can do it for him to. I have tried alsorts but nope not happening just like a gush often not alot but better than nothing x

Yeah it is difficult but then I do change his mind when I give him a good blow job, he never complains then hehe. I do find that when I gush sometimes it's like yellow but not all the time. I know people say it's not but is there anything that connects the too together?xoxo

Lol I need PVC sheets definitely! Hmm so I figured out I've only peed the once from what I'm aware of it left a yellow mark when I got to stick it in for a wash that night and the rest of the times its either white marks left or just like water was spilt so feel a tad better

Kirsty92 wrote:

Lol I need PVC sheets definitely! Hmm so I figured out I've only peed the once from what I'm aware of it left a yellow mark when I got to stick it in for a wash that night and the rest of the times its either white marks left or just like water was spilt so feel a tad better

Me too! It would be see much easier when I use my wand, do you squirt during sex or clitoral stimulation?xoxo

Too many men and women are tied up in knots wondering why not or how or if the lady can squirt or not!

Damn it..yes it's nice, beautiful even, but let's get real here. It isn't the be all and end all, if she's able to let herself completely go then it just may happen or gush, but if it never happens then just chill. You're in a loving relationship, you adore each other and every inch of each others bodies, isn't that enough? extras are delightful when they happen, but please don't get hung up on the squirting, to orgasm at sex or your partners touch or by masturbating is magical, some people can't even orgasm, so I spare a thought for them.

It's simply about hitting the magic spot, if that doesn't happen so what! but a rush trying to find that and less concentrating if the good lady will squirt for you...

I've only gushed once (last yr), I wasn't sure if I'd peed my self. I didn't orgasm. I was in a 69 and my oh had a finger up my ass at the time - he was soaked!

It was only after I read up about it that I realised it wasn't pee. The weird thing for me was the next day I felt like a 'dog on heat' - I wanted/craved sex desperately. Has this happened to anyone else?

BeautifulMystery69 wrote:

Kirsty92 wrote:

Me too! It would be see much easier when I use my wand, do you squirt during sex or clitoral stimulation?xoxo

Havent had sex but through toy use when my gspot is being stimulated. it doesn't tend to happen unless my gspot is being touched a fair bit. It feels good and apparently lots of people find it sexy so it's fine by me

Kirsty92- I am the same, I have the butterfly gspot vibrator and even though it is small I can't complain, a brilliant toy and have made me squirt a lot! Squirting is seen by a lot of men as being sexy, personally I never used to think it was... Then I could actually do it and wow it has to be the best thing of the week!!! Hope this helps xoxo