Squirting help please

Have a shower session or a bathtub experience. If you are confident enough to sit comfortably on the edge of the tub and let him have his way with you, there is no clean up. Maybe start with going down on him in the shower while he watches as this will be sure to get you going. Then move to a bath where it’s your turn to explode.
Have fun with it as this is a superpower that many wish they had and that many partners wish their OH could do. To me it’s almost the ultimate in knowing my girl has let herself go and trust’s me. That being said, it’s not possible for every girl all of the time, however, it is an art and you have the power to shower your man/woman with pleasure.
Just so you know, I would feel fantastic if I could make my OH squirt and she was comfortable enough to let it go. Enjoy it and let it happen!

3 Likes

@valbowski77 Thank you thats a great suggestion…can’t believe I didn’t think.of it.

Maybe not for 1st time but def something I’d like to try in future :blush:

1 Like

I think the key is relaxation, sexual confidence, and letting your “inner slut” out. The way to make a woman squirt is a basic technique that works on all, but the woman must be able to trust, be free, and let go completely.

3 Likes

Firstly get to grips with clitoral stimulation and really find a method that gets her going, squirming and toe curling as women can only usually squirt through a clitoral orgasm.
Doing this you have to be consistent and rhythmic and is much easier and stimulating for her when do it though oral, going down on her. Whether men like to hear it or not, 8/10 of them have no idea how to give a women oral at all, so you ned to swallow your pride and let her instruct you and stop and correct you until you no exactly what your doing. When you do then go for it properly without her input of instructions and you have listened to her you should have no problem getting her to squirt! ! ( iv seen it first hand in my “master classes” using substitute oranges as pussys, the poor men not having a clue), the women don’t help matters as they never tell them the truth or how they can improve, basically its way easier for most of us just to fake it! Which is a shame because they have no idea what there missing out on.

Like I said above the key is consistency and keeping a rhythm, only slightly changing the amount of pressure your applying. Nearly all men look way to much in to it and think a straight jacket is easier to crack than eating pussy properly, but the fact is its actually soooo easy and you don’t actually move your tongue at all!, just your head up and down.
Or you need to ask her to give you a demonstration on how she does is it. A demonstration will show you exactly what to do to make her orgasm.
The best position is the jockey position and is more easy for her she’ll be lying on her stomach as demonstrated below. It does take a very specific movement from you to provide pressure to her G Spot.
Instead of thrusting in and out, you just need to grind on her. As you move your hips forward, it will cause the tip of his penis to rub off on her G Spot, getting her stimulated and away you go!
Please be patient her getting herself off is different to you doing it, she feels more pressured when your attempting to do it!

2 Likes