squirting- pee sensation

Hi All,
Looking for some advice , my OH when she squirts is not sure if she has wet the bed, she has been to the bathroom and bladder Is empty , there no smell of urine... but she says it's very like a pee sensation , it's something to clarify as she says it's a lovely sensation .has anyone else encountered or has similar experience...

sounds like cum to me she should try and keep going see how much that she can cum

Thx for reply's much appreciated, think we are doing something right

I'm thinking of getting some puppy training pads or disposable baby changing mats to protect the bed(saves lots of washing) for when we're playing and it gets messy? Not sure if LH sell anything on these lines.

hagions wrote:

Thx for reply's much appreciated, think we are doing something right

Sounds like it! You do get a 'need to pee' sensation before squirting.

If this becomes a regular thing you might want to invest in a waterproof sheet so you don't have to constantly change your bedsheets :)

very normal.

we just brought this...
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34896
to save the mess.

The fluid that is produced when a woman squirts is very similar to urine and comes from the bladder however it is not exactly the same chemical consistency as urine. The female orgasm in some women sometimes causes an involuntary spasm of the muscles along the bladder wall causing the fluid to ejaculate so it's normal that it feels a little like wetting yourself. The fact that the fluid is different suggests that it might in fact be produced as a response to sexual arousal rather than just evacuating the urine in your bladder.

I have also had moments of doubt about this but I reason that since I go to the loo before and can still squirt a lot of fluid 3 or 4 times during a solo session it surely can't be urine. Carry on and enjoy I say,

Many thanks for the replys , good to hear that's it's normal..onwards and upwards as they say..any toys that we can use that people can advise to use that may make it more enjoyable .... Gspot vibrator maybe.

If she can handle the girth and power then I'd recommend this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36982 - it's the best g-spot vibrator that I have. It's on sale for a bargain price at the moment too

Delboy1991 wrote:

very normal.

we just brought this...
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34896
to save the mess.

That's a great idea

I have had this 'need to pee' sensation before, but alas I am not a squirter.

Would love to eventually manage it though!

My wife is a squirter but it took her ages to actually squirt as she had the need to wee sensation and held it back as she would die if she actually peed. When she finally did release by accident she squirted. She has now realised the two are united and loves squirting. As do I ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

It's totally normal as most people would say and it should give her the kind of pee pressure feeling, learning to let go is the difficult bit. But sounds like you are doing a great job so maybe invest in a waterproof sheet to save on tidying up ☺️

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

It's totally normal as most people would say and it should give her the kind of pee pressure feeling, learning to let go is the difficult bit. But sounds like you are doing a great job so maybe invest in a waterproof sheet to save on tidying up ☺️

Many thanks for the advice, looks like we are doing something right in the bedroom department... Looking forward to the next level....as it's a big turn on...

Very much normal to feel that way. If you're entirely concerned, you can buy waterproof bedspreads for play. Very worthwhile investment.

Just relax and enjoy, I get the same feeling but I don't think I have squirted I get very very wet !

Just a big thanks for your advice , after a chat with the OH and quiet night in, and got passed the pee sensation and relaxed we have a squirter not much but the sheets were wet and took a while to dry ... A very big turn on and the OH loved it.... So hopefully more of these nights to come...thx again

It's basically veryvery dilute pee, it contains a small amount of urea and comes from the bladder but seems it is mostly water.

hagions wrote:

Just a big thanks for your advice , after a chat with the OH and quiet night in, and got passed the pee sensation and relaxed we have a squirter not much but the sheets were wet and took a while to dry ... A very big turn on and the OH loved it.... So hopefully more of these nights to come...thx again

Well done, I'm just trying to convince my wife to let go when she feels the need to pee. She has a habit that really winds me up of peeing before sex (really puts me off oral!), so she's not needing another pee.