squirting- pee sensation

BigInBerks wrote:

hagions wrote:

Just a big thanks for your advice , after a chat with the OH and quiet night in, and got passed the pee sensation and relaxed we have a squirter not much but the sheets were wet and took a while to dry ... A very big turn on and the OH loved it.... So hopefully more of these nights to come...thx again

Well done, I'm just trying to convince my wife to let go when she feels the need to pee. She has a habit that really winds me up of peeing before sex (really puts me off oral!), so she's not needing another pee.

Why does that bother you?

Cutecountrygirl wrote:

BigInBerks wrote:

hagions wrote:

Just a big thanks for your advice , after a chat with the OH and quiet night in, and got passed the pee sensation and relaxed we have a squirter not much but the sheets were wet and took a while to dry ... A very big turn on and the OH loved it.... So hopefully more of these nights to come...thx again

Well done, I'm just trying to convince my wife to let go when she feels the need to pee. She has a habit that really winds me up of peeing before sex (really puts me off oral!), so she's not needing another pee.

I enjoy giving oral and it's not the same after a recent pee...

Synergy wrote:

I have had this 'need to pee' sensation before, but alas I am not a squirter.

Would love to eventually manage it though!

This!! One day I'll get there, or at least so I hope :)

Yes absolutely normal and a wonderful thing to happen!

I recommend these toys for more squirting:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30941

in conjunction with this, placed on the clitoris

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

enjoy!

🐼

BigInBerks wrote:

Cutecountrygirl wrote:

BigInBerks wrote:

hagions wrote:

I enjoy giving oral and it's not the same after a recent pee...

Fair enough. I should ask my partner if he notices any difference.

My other half has squirted over my face whilst i gave her oral , i was lying down with her knelling over me and the liquid certainly didn't taste of pee . I loved it and wouldn't mind if it was pee to be honest :)

My OH loves it when I do this, can't help myself ! He say wetter the better! It isn't pee, to me it feel like im on a whole other level when this happen.

I got some disposable baby changing mats, we use these to keep the bed clean and can hold a suprising amount of liquid, just roll up and throw away.

I've just ordered this

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36315

to keep my wifes legs open when she cums to see if this will help her squirt as she clamps them closed in the moment?