Squirting

PS - nice arse Sexychic.

Find myself having to agree there Horny !!!

Tallboy

thankyou

that's not you thou is it S.C ?

why?

that was me early last year, ill scan another photo later

piccies scanned and sent lol, sorted Enjoy

sublimelonglegs wrote:

He works the area to build up the 'well' which we can both feel and hear (kind of squelchy!) then depending on whether it's during a quickie or a long, teasing session, I squirt obscene amounts of clear, odourless, slightly sweet but pretty much tasteless fluid. With his fingers f***ing me it hits the palm of his hand and sprays us both, shooting up to hit my breasts and even at times, into MY OWN mouth which is soooooo amazingly horny!

The downside to this is that it goes through layers of towels and sprays so much it's pretty difficult to contain, so I've had to get a waterproof cover for my poor mattress. But lets not get hung up on the mess :-)

One of the most horny things is for him to do it after having come inside me. When the dam bursts I pulse and shoot his thick, white come out of me with such ferocity it is just like watching a man shoot his load! Laying giggling and immensely satisfied with his come projected from my own pussy all over my lovely flat tummy is just one of the most awesome things to watch and experience.

Even during the most brief, snatched moments it is amazing. This weekend we stood in his bathroom stealing a crafty snog, when he reached under my skirt, pulled my knickers to one side and began to finger me intently. Despite holding back as I was desperately trying to be silent, I very quickly came...spraying come all over my hitched-up skirt and pouring down my leg to soak my shoe and form a puddle on the floor!

Oooh, all that description had quite an effect on me. I'm jealous, I want a girl to indulge with gspot play and possible squirting!

I need to learn how to squirt, gonna get hubby to practice with me

i wouldn't mind learning too, think it will be good for hubby

Jake there's gotta be some girl you could practice on! (Gads I'd offer myself but Mr HP would not approve I fear). Sexy - did you get my email???

sexychic or sexy mel hp???

Ooops - Sexychic!

hehe nope ill just go check hunni xx

Thanks for your comment Jake. I have only joined today and my love of writing and all things sensual and erotic mean that you can expect more of my ramblings on a regular basis.

That's going to be one lucky lady you get your hands on...there is SO much pleasure in giving and it reaps it's own delicious rewards as you will increasingly find!

And to you lovely ladies out there 'desperate' to master the art of drenching, I can only offer that some women have more of a predisposition to being able to squirt than others, due to the location of their 'g' or 'p' spot depending on what you like to call it. Also an ability to completely surrender yourself to the moment and be completely uninhibited, combined with NOT trying, makes all the difference.

If you try to make yourself squirt you are missing the point (ahem) as it is an involuntary action provoked by precise and persistant stimulation, not a conscious decision. Just simply be open to letting it happen, conscious effort will just detract from the necessary abandonment and will be more likely to stop it happening!

I have just encouraged my incredibly horny, gorgeous and highly talented boyfriend (I know, It's sickening but I'm just soooooooo loved up!) to join LH so he can add to the forums and pass on his pearls of wisdom (my mind has just wandered delightfully off at the thoughts that pearls evoke!) to those of you who are interested in learning how he gets me to gush absolutely obscene amounts of sweet ejaculate, with AWESOME force.

There is simply nothing as intense as a squirting/gushing/drenching orgasm.

NOTHING!

Master the art guys (and girls) and you will have one of the most erotic experiences of your life. Once mastered you will find it easier and easier to hit the spot and your lucky lady's squirting will reach new heights - if you are lucky, quite literally!

Take care, Legs xx

Ooooh guys,

Just watched 'How to give women squirting orgasms' on redtube....

This is the technique!

Completely genuine, I know by what he is doing and the squelchy sounds (oh so familiar) - this should be compulsory viewing for everyone!!!!

Just a couple of points - he is creepy, she needs a slap (who giggles like that?) but this is the most informative clip for anyone who has not mastered this already.

Quick, go see - sorry, don't know how to post a link!

Legs xx

http://www.redtube.com/15878

Well I'm pretty sure that's what long legs is talking about...but what do you reckon girls...genuine orgasms or over the top fake spasm acting!? x

Hmm not entirely sure its all genuine tbh.

But what I CAN say is that, following the technique on there I managed it - fabulous!

This from a woman who though she had heard of a G-spot, and orgasm - had never (as far as i recall) ever had a G-spot orgasm before. As for squirting - I had never heard of it.....I have now though....

Strapon! wrote:

http://www.redtube.com/15878

Well I'm pretty sure that's what long legs is talking about...but what do you reckon girls...genuine orgasms or over the top fake spasm acting!? x

Undoubtedly over the top, I did warn you!

However the technique is spot on - really - I don't doubt for a second the squirting (albeit not very much) but she was overacting so much it made it seem ridiculous.

Thanks for the link Strapon,

Mwah xx

sublimelonglegs wrote:

Thanks for your comment Jake. I have only joined today and my love of writing and all things sensual and erotic mean that you can expect more of my ramblings on a regular basis.

That's going to be one lucky lady you get your hands on...there is SO much pleasure in giving and it reaps it's own delicious rewards as you will increasingly find!

And to you lovely ladies out there 'desperate' to master the art of drenching, I can only offer that some women have more of a predisposition to being able to squirt than others, due to the location of their 'g' or 'p' spot depending on what you like to call it. Also an ability to completely surrender yourself to the moment and be completely uninhibited, combined with NOT trying, makes all the difference.

If you try to make yourself squirt you are missing the point (ahem) as it is an involuntary action provoked by precise and persistant stimulation, not a conscious decision. Just simply be open to letting it happen, conscious effort will just detract from the necessary abandonment and will be more likely to stop it happening!

I have just encouraged my incredibly horny, gorgeous and highly talented boyfriend (I know, It's sickening but I'm just soooooooo loved up!) to join LH so he can add to the forums and pass on his pearls of wisdom (my mind has just wandered delightfully off at the thoughts that pearls evoke!) to those of you who are interested in learning how he gets me to gush absolutely obscene amounts of sweet ejaculate, with AWESOME force.

There is simply nothing as intense as a squirting/gushing/drenching orgasm.

NOTHING!

Master the art guys (and girls) and you will have one of the most erotic experiences of your life. Once mastered you will find it easier and easier to hit the spot and your lucky lady's squirting will reach new heights - if you are lucky, quite literally!

Take care, Legs xx

we need more info here, one thing we've never quite mastered is hitting her g spot, read all the stuff, come hither, a few inches in etc. but we've not had any luck, we even tried that video and she said it was uncomfortable....