Squirting

The first time I squirted with the man who became my ex husband, he thought I peed on him. That was 22 years ago and it is only the last few months that I am able to relax enough to let go.
Embarrassment can stay with you for a long time.
Buy a waterproof sheet and put it under your normal sheet so its not blatent and adding pressure for her but its there to give her the confidence to really enjoy herself.
Whether it happens again or not, the goal is pleasure not performance.

4 Likes

The answer to “is it common to ____?” is almost always going to be yes, or at least not uncommon.

My wife has squirted once that I know of; she felt a bit self-conscious about it as we were on top of the bed covers so there was a lot more laundry to do after… I thought it was very hot (and I felt pretty good about it, as she’d been bound and I was edging her with multiple toys and my tongue for a long stretch).

We’ve never made an intentional effort to recreate it as putting that kind of pressure on is almost certainly as recipe for failure. But if you wanted to try and squirt again, I think the key would be to set yourself up as comfortable send know pressure to replicate what happened prior. Maybe continue experimenting solo before trying to put on a show? There’s a lot of threads here with many different suggestions/ideas/experiences of what many folks have found to squirt themselves.

3 Likes

It happened for me a few months ago for the first time. And recently it seems to be happening more frequently. Whether my body is learning what to do or I’m relaxing into it, I have no idea. But we are both enjoying it.

5 Likes

I only squirt using certain toys mainly my glass dildo or during rough sex where I’m restrained, my boyfriend loves it when I do

4 Likes

Ive not made my wife squirt since we were younger. I think its pretty sexy if it happens.

I would say I am pretty much the same @Kinkycouple85 glass dildo really hits the spot and when tied down or played with by hubby with his fingers in certain spot :star_struck:

5 Likes

Thank you for that. Have done tying up and blindfold before but was for penetration only, will try again for the wand n take things slow n simple like you said. Thanks again

Same as @Daisy1982 and @Kinkycouple85 glass dildo always makes me squirt and also rough sex

1 Like

I’ve made every girlfriend I’ve had squirt. They keys are patience, foreplay and feeling with your fingers.

Basically you first go down on them gently. You need to tease the pussy so the clit gets hard.

Then you slide your fingers in. Two fingers pointing towards the belly button. Feel for the rough patch. Once you feel the rough patch rub it up and down.

Then you rub it up and down and in a come here motion with your fingers.

Your girl will squirt guaranteed.

1 Like

If only it was as easy as that. Tried exactly that many times but nothing. I think it is a case of being in the right mood though.

1 Like

My wife has to be completely relaxed no kids about and be in the mood we use a wand and the finger technique @bluekid_l uses as she cums from wand clit stimulate till she can take no more i up the pace and go faster and within seconds :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

But like I said has to be right setting and mood and relaxed or it doesn’t happen

2 Likes

Or, if your partner is her own unique individual and doesn’t like direct g-spot stimulation, she’ll smack you on the head and say “knock that off if you want to keep eating me out” and so you’ll pull your fingers out and be satisfied giving her what she asks for.

Very fortunate I can make myself squirt solo and my bf can too if he doesn’t get to excited :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Never been able to get the wife to do this, I think with all the pressure she puts on it, it just never happens, so we stopped trying to make it happen.
Hopefully, it will just happen naturally one day, but doubt it.
Wrong technique and she doesn’t really get much out of internal stimulation.

1 Like

It can just happen with my last partner we agreed not to focus on it any more, about 12 months later i was fingering her while she was kneeling while giving me a handjob and woosh it happened, as it was not expected her panties got soaked and so did the carpet.

3 Likes

There is no certain technic that definitely works…some can with fingers, some with just oral, some with both. Also need to be well hydrated. Don’t give up, but don’t think about it either. The less pressure on both of you the better

2 Likes

@Harley, hi :wave:.
In my opinion (which is not a professional opinion by any means) I can only say what has worked for me and what I’ve experienced.

I had a sexless marriage for 20 years apart from when we were trying to conceive. The only time I was able to orgasm was when I masturbated although I had never experienced squirting.

I found that when I no longer had inhibitions, started to experiment with BDSM, and fell in love with someone that would only want to please me sexually for hours on end…… that was when I was able to let go…… then I couldn’t stop squirting!!!

Anyway that was my experience… we are open to so much more now with trying new things.

As much as I do experience squirting with him all the time now, and I love it…. I really think that an orgasm can be just as intense even if there’s no squirting x

4 Likes

I only experienced squinting since ive been with my partner of 9 months. I didn’t even know it was a thing.
@cbourke9 I too was in a mostly loveless marriage for 32 years. I now feel totally loved and relaxed and have the best sex life. I think a combination of factors contribute to squirting. For me its the fact i fancy my fella so much and he loves my less than perfect body meaning i have amazing orgasms and squirt every time.

5 Likes

@maz1965 i totally agree :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@maz1965 . As in the John Legend song , All of me. :musical_note: all your perfect imperfections :musical_note:.
All of which im sure he loves and should do.