Sqweel for men

Are there any guys who have used the Sqweel for rimming? How is it?

Hello Marq and welcome to the forum.

Sorry fella not used a Sqweel here just my OH's tongue!

SG69

now thats got me wondering!!!!!

I *think* Jake may have. But I could be wrong. :P

It didn't do anything for my partner on his front but his backside I never thought of... *doh*. If I get some before Christmas I'll let you know ;-) x

What a great idea !

I think it might be difficult to achieve on your own, not impossible mind you!

x

I tried it very briefly and it didn't feel much like the real thing does on my balls (I've yet to be rimmed!), but I didn't use enough lube and didn't give it long enough. My toys are all at uni, want me to report back in a few weeks?

Email me factsandfriction@googlemail.com or post a comment on my squeel review at http://factsandfriction.blogspot.com/2009/10/design-sex-toy-winning-design-on-sale.html (copy and paste) to remind me! I'm interested in trying it again too ;)

Nexas wrote:

I hadn't even thought of that...I thought about it for a lubricated cock head but not for rimming!

Where is your imagination boy?! :D

Nexas wrote:

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

Nexas wrote:

I hadn't even thought of that...I thought about it for a lubricated cock head but not for rimming!

Where is your imagination boy?! :D

I dunno, buried under mountains of coursework I guess? LOL

Know the feeling, no better contraceptive than a deadline within the next few days!

Wizzie86 wrote:

It didn't do anything for my partner on his front but his backside I never thought of... *doh*. If I get some before Christmas I'll let you know ;-) x

I was curious about this and this is one answer...

Anyone found the Squeel works on fellas? I thought maybe it would work on the balls while getting oral but not just on the penis.

Anything to chip in?

Hmmm, interesting idea... I very much enjoy the real thing when the OH occasionally decides to treat me to it... unfortunately we don't have a Squeel so can't try it out... I have a feeling it wouldn't have quite the same impact as the real deal though.

I've used it on my the head of my other half's penis, but not for balls or rimming - yet! Two things I will say - It creates quite a breeze whilst spinning and because of this it tends to dry out water based lubricants (you can't use silicone on it) quite quickly.

x

masterandslave wrote:

I've used it on my the head of my other half's penis, but not for balls or rimming - yet! Two things I will say - It creates quite a breeze whilst spinning and because of this it tends to dry out water based lubricants (you can't use silicone on it) quite quickly.

x

Interesting point about the lube... I wonder if there is any oil based lubes that would work OK due to it being external, some form of massage oil or something. I'm not sure of the effect it would have on the silicone tongues though.

Wasn't there a new lube made especially for the sqweel?

chipNroll wrote:

Wasn't there a new lube made especially for the sqweel?

I think so but I assumed it was just a rehash of an existing lube, it might just be cheaper to find out what that lube is. Good point though!

Cool idea, Squeel for men, can think of tongue lashings on the head of the cock, balls as well as rimming..... Even the partner could try this on me if she aint interesting doing it for herself.

Ok, so what is the verdict on this toy? Is the Sqweel good for rimming and penis pleasuring? If not, is there a better toy suited for simulating oral sex for a man?