Sqweel or Wand?

I have £40 to spare. Do I go for the Sqweel 2 or LoveHoney's Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator?

Bear in mind I live in a big family - I do have my own room now as my sister's moved out :( (Bit sad about this as she's only seventeen, but we all have to make our own decisions) but is the wand just too loud and will never be put to use? I've looked at the pros and cons of each toy and can't decide which to get. They are both £39.99 but the Sqweel comes with a free Sqweeler Wave Tongue Sqweel Wheel - I don't know if I'll use this or not though. The wand is also mains powered, which is a godsend (no battery waste!) but if I got the Sqweel I would finally experience something close to oral sex (never given or received oral before though).

So what shall I go for? Can anyone vouch for one or the other? Has anyone had problems with either? Thoughts are appreciated!

The Magic Wand isn't a quiet device, so if you're trying to be discreet, I wouldn't say that.

The Sqweel is a divisive toy, some people love it, some don't. We've added an extra tongue wheel as some people like the softer sensations it gives (the tongues on the Sqweel 2 are a little firmer).

Personally, at that price, considering you don't want batteries, and something discreet, I'd say the Lelo Mia USB Rechargeable Vibrator?

Lovehoney - Numbers wrote:

The Magic Wand isn't a quiet device, so if you're trying to be discreet, I wouldn't say that.

The Sqweel is a divisive toy, some people love it, some don't. We've added an extra tongue wheel as some people like the softer sensations it gives (the tongues on the Sqweel 2 are a little firmer).

Personally, at that price, considering you don't want batteries, and something discreet, I'd say the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14703http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14703?

Hmm, USB charge would be really useful but I don't know if it would be powerful enough. However there is always LoveHoney's brilliant returns service if I don't get on with it, and as it's so discreet I could imagine leaving this out on my bedside table and no-one would be none the wiser. I'll do a bit more research and then decide. Thanks Numbers :-)

PS Maybe you should create a new video for the Lelo Mia? The current one looks rather old.

Oh, it's powerful! It makes it onto our Top 10 Most Powerful Vibrators list - which was not just plucked from thin air, we sat with piles of vibes and found the srongest.

p.s. I'll pass on the video request - I agree.

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Oh, it's powerful! It makes it onto our http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/buyers-guide/powerful-sex-toys-vibrators-sybian-orgasms/ list - which was not just plucked from thin air, we sat with piles of vibes and found the srongest.

I'm going to go for it! I always have my computer or laptop on so it is the most convenient, and as I've ran out of storage space for my toys I can leave this one out and about without arising suspicion. I can pass it off as a USB stick if need be.

I can always get a wand or Sqweel when I move out - after all, I can't miss what I've never had :-)

Most of the old videos are informative enough, they just let down the innovative and new tech-savvy LoveHoney that we've all come to know. Honey isn't a mascot/the face of LoveHoney anymore either, which makes it seem dated. Off I go to the bank then, I'll buy the Lelo Mia when I get back! :D Excited now!

i must admit i havent got a sqweel yet but i think the wand is brilliant

I have both and they are very different! Having fallen in love with my wand i thought nothing could ever replace it......

Alas the sqweel has! I love how it feels against my clit and feels just as good when its lapping away at the entrance of my

According to my gf both are great and she couldn't decide on only one.

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Oh, it's powerful! It makes it onto our http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/buyers-guide/powerful-sex-toys-vibrators-sybian-orgasms/ list - which was not just plucked from thin air, we sat with piles of vibes and found the srongest.

I'm going to go for it! I always have my computer or laptop on so it is the most convenient, and as I've ran out of storage space for my toys I can leave this one out and about without arising suspicion. I can pass it off as a USB stick if need be.

I can always get a wand or Sqweel when I move out - after all, I can't miss what I've never had :-)

Most of the old videos are informative enough, they just let down the innovative and new tech-savvy LoveHoney that we've all come to know. Honey isn't a mascot/the face of LoveHoney anymore either, which makes it seem dated. Off I go to the bank then, I'll buy the Lelo Mia when I get back! :D Excited now!

I hope you will like it. I had mine for over a year now and its actually my most used toy. And my main and sometimes only toy to travel with, as its sooo discreet. its basically silent. Very hard to head in use if you put blanket on you. And definitely will not be heard in another room. And trust me, it is powerful! For that price, its rather affordable luxury.

Lovehoney - Numbers wrote:

Personally, at that price, considering you don't want batteries, and something discreet, I'd say the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14703http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14703?

How have i not seen that this before? That is brilliant.... added to wishlist for when i have pounds to spare

I'll try and do a review on the Lelo Mia asap after it arrives. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be tomorrow - the family gets back on Thursday and I want to do a day of testing! Saying that though the Mia is meant to be really quiet - you can hardly hear it on the video so I have high hopes for it :-)

sounds like the best choice, I am obsessed with my wand but can only use it when i have an empty house.

Excellent! The Mia has arrived and it's so beautiful! It looks like a very posh memory stick, no-one will suspect a thing :-) Just charging it as I type, I'll tell you about its power in my next review x

Excellent! The Mia has arrived and it's so beautiful! It looks like a very posh memory stick, no-one will suspect a thing :-) Just charging it as I type, I'll tell you about its power in my next review x

Can't wait to hear about it

luckylesbo wrote:

Can't wait to hear about it

I have it and apart from We Vibe Tango which is no longer at LH it is the most powerful bullet I met, more powerful than lot of other toys I met so far - not counting wands, of course. And very quiet too. Just wish they would make it maybe charge longer and last longer.

You can always change your mind once you've ordered if you don't get on with either what you pick! LH rock like that!

HE i just read your review and loved it, it made me giggle and definitely want a Mia myself. Brilliant review!

Glad you love your new toy!!!

id love a wand xxxx