Star Signs checklist

My friend decided to make a list of all of the people she has slept with and wrote down what all of their star signs were to see which signs she hasn’t slept with. I told her this was such a stupid ideal but decided to do it myself. :shushing_face:

Luckily I had most people on snapchat so could easily check their profile to find their sign, but had to have super awkward conversations with a few I haven’t talked to in months to get there signs. :flushed:

I have concluded that I have slept with all signs apart from a Cancer or Aquarius. Although there is still one guys who’s star sign I can’t check as he has me blocked. :sweat_smile: :woman_facepalming: hoping I can somehow find this one out. :crossed_fingers:

Anyone else done this or just me. :roll_eyes: :point_right: :point_left:

3 Likes

I haven’t done this but I know what me and my partner’s signs are :rofl: I’m an aries :ram: and he’s a cancer :crab:

1 Like

Aries are the best, aren’t we :+1::kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Never done it and suspect it would be impossible given that I don’t even know the names of many people I’ve slept with.

Star signs aren’t something I’ve ever really paid much attention to, given that it’s beyond your control what yours is and entirely down to when your parents decided to get jiggy one night. That and the crazy stuff you often read in horoscopes. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

This really made my morning. :rofl: definitely got more balls than me…all mine are blocked and deleted.

2 Likes

Well I have read about all sorts of lists / competitions but never seen this before. (See @anna.michelsburg recent posts). In some ways its interesting because if you read about birth dates you can see characteristic to individuals. You may have a desire for some of these. I am in some ways surprised certain star signs have not been highlighted or have they? @Sophie01

1 Like

Signs show that times are changing lol. I’m an Aquarius by the way. I have never heard of a sex sign list before but once you get your Aquarius the list will no longer be needed. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hmmm something I’ve not done, it there a reason or just trying to tick them off…
What about nationalitys? Bigger challenge :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yes we certainly are :smile::rofl:

2 Likes

Lol! I used to be very selective as my sign is supposed to be most compatible with Taurus :taurus: or cancer :cancer: but least compatible with Sagittarius :sagittarius: so I made it my mission to always check signs out when chatting to someone new!
Alas I discovered cancer signs for me seemed to be troublesome and Taurus signs have been allusive so have given up most of the bother towards peoples stars yet I’ll still naturally do a light check up :shushing_face:

The new thing I do now which has weird coincidences is the first letter of the persons name. So far I can say L, J, D, M, names aren’t happy endings! E shows promise and A I’m currently discovering

2 Likes

Damn, I’m a Gemini Man
:gemini:

2 Likes

I can never remember birthdays so that’s scuppered me :thinking:

1 Like

I’m a Cancer :cancer: woman with an Aries man Apparently these stars signs are a bit incompatible… we’ve been together for 40 years so we must be bucking the trend :relaxed:

6 Likes

I’ve never heard of this type of list before! I wouldn’t even know, can’t remember their birthdays and don’t talk to any of them :rofl:

I’m a Gemini :gemini: and my husband is a cancer :cancer:

We argue like cat and dog but we’re best friends, no relationship, regardless of signs is without it’s ups and downs. It’s all whether your willing to work through the bad times.

3 Likes

I’ve only slept with an Aquarius and Leo :slight_smile: I’m a cancer!

I’ve not spoken to Aquarius in 8 years but remember his birthday because a year after we broke up, I got an angry text from him asking why I didn’t say happy birthday…he was 29, and wasn’t happy when I asked who was texting me :joy:

2 Likes

I do this also! J names are the absolute worst for me yet I’ve been with way too many :weary::joy:

1 Like

We’re the opposite of you with me being the aries and him the cancer, and I agree we are very compatible :relaxed: I think it’s because aries are supposed to be supper hot headed and more into the physical side whereas cancers are more calm and into the deeper emotional connection, but I don’t put too much stock into it because we’re perfect for each other :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Why would you? It shows you had moved on. @MissNoir

Haha least you can say you’ve tested the waters with a variety of J names to know indefinitely :sweat_smile:

I think she just dated the wrong people in her life. I believe that I’m very unlucky with Capricorns. I can’t be friends with them or date them. However, the other zodiac signs are open to me, and I don’t consider anyone bad. It all depends on the person. Of course, the horoscope is a strong source. But I’m more interested in numerology. After all, based on the science of numbers, you will know in advance which days of the calendar you will be able to succeed. Also, thanks to numerology, you will know on which days you should not make decisions that will affect your whole life. Take a look at https://www.trulydivine.com/numerology/life-path-1 to understand what I’m talking about. I enjoyed reading about my life.

1 Like