I’d likely get a bit of a slap on the wrist from Brenna if I were to link anything!
Yes possibly but such a shame, I have just looked on OF and I just cannot work out the search facility or how posters are found. Your photos on here are always excellent. @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x
@steve19 please do not ask people to provide OF links, that is in direct violation of the Lovehoney Forum Rules, as you well know!
I’m subscribed to a few accounts on there, and the interaction with the posters is something that keeps me engaged.
I chat to someone I’ve admired for years (from a totally different world) and although I enjoy his content, it’s the conversation that I get the most out of.
I’ve also chatted with someone else and they’ve said it’s their full time job.
I think you need to have or develop a thick skin to do it as well, some of the comments I see are not especially nice and I do wonder if people sometimes forget that there’s a human on the other end.
Sorry @Peitho you are correct, I will delete the post. Thank you for pointing out the error I made. I hope your weekend is going well.
Ive been interested in setting up a page for a while. My OH is quite reserved though and Im not sure she would be totally comfortable to be honest.
We have made a couple videos before but nothing for public viewing. I have played around with face masking on video editing and that would be the only way we would ever publish anything I think. Problem is, is there really much point? People can pretty much view anything for free nowadays in HD full glory! why would anyone purchase an amateur vid of a blurred face?? Or is that the selling point? real people in real scenario?
I think a few too many doubts and questions!