Hi, welcome to the forum

1 Like

Evening and welcome :purple_heart:

1 Like

Welcome :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Welcome and enjoy. Very friendly bunch of people. :clap:

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum! Glad to hear your rediscovering your pleasures again

1 Like

Thanks, AJSTAR. I am an older lady who has been inactive for a few years, and just decided “why not?”
So I tried a few times and achieved orgasm with a couple of basic toys. I also just received a Lelo Ina Wave wand from Lovehoney (which I will post about later) and today I ordered more toys. This is fun! I won’t always succeed, but it will be nice hanging out in the forest with my kit.
Nature Tip: Do Not put bug spray on your toys or intimate parts, lol! That is why my hammock has a bug net.

3 Likes

It sounds like you are going to have a great deal of fun with you new toy / toy’s. I wish all the luck and I hope you post which toy’s were your best. @tpatch

1 Like

@tpatch Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave:

1 Like

Welcome @tpatch! I am new here too, we have some fun ahead of us!

1 Like

@tpatch Hello and welcome to the forums . I think you are correct in an active sexual life reduces stress and helps keep your body and mind running well .

1 Like

Exactly!! Goes to show whatever the age your never too old for rediscovering the pleasures of joy. I reckon I must also bring a sense of youthfulness and radiance back too?

Haha yes defo no bug spray on the goods :joy:

1 Like

Welcome! :blush: