Starving artist

Hello and welcome @r0ry888 :slightly_smiling_face:

@Mr_Kink1’s plan is what I did when I first started. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: Keep an eye out for good deals on the site, and try and combine them with a discount code when you can. Sex toy kits can be good to get a range of toys inexpensively if you’re just starting out and don’t have a broad collection (as you don’t really want to double up if you can avoid it), and they can often be in the sales as well as being eligible for a discount code. :+1:

The Tester programme has been brilliant for my toy collection, so I’d definitely get some review practice in and see if you can get involved with that. :slightly_smiling_face:

The other useful thing is the 100 Day Money Back Promise. That can take the sting out of accidentally buying an unsuitable toy.

Knowing the Lovehoney brands is useful too, as they’re the ones that get the more regular discounts (and a slightly higher %off as well).
The Mantric brand is a good mid-range example. Nice rumbly frequency, silicone, and rechargeable. :+1: (Though every body is different, so results may vary :slightly_smiling_face:)

3 Likes