Steel dildo

Hi

Does anyone have this? Is it good and what is the best method to use it for good results, or are the more expensive brands much better.

Thanks for any input

Xx

1 Like

I don’t have that exact one but do have a few steel dildos, and I wouldn’t say it was worth buying a more expensive one unless you’re desperate for that particular size or shape.

The Desire range are generally quite luxurious anyway :blush:

Go with that one and see what you think, especially if it’s your first steel toy and you can progress from there if you feel so inclined :blush:

I personally don’t heat or chill them - I love the natural cold steel against me and feeling it warm up in my body. Other people might have different opinions.

One thing to remember with steel is that there is no give (sounds obvious I know) but if you’re used to silicone or softer toys, it’s something to be aware of.

5 Likes

Thanks for the input, I actually order as the weekend when it was on offer but was worried I made the wrong decision, it’s been delivered today but I’m not home to look at it yet x

1 Like

Enjoy!

I totally agree with what @MsSubExperimenter has said.

I have this dildo, along with quite a few other steel dildos. It is quite slim and a good length. Steel is unforgiving so going a little slimmer than you would usually can be helpful if you’ve not used steel before. It has a good weight to it without being crazy heavy (although if you’ve never picked up a steel dildo then you might disagree with me!)

The fact that it isn’t overly curved means that it can be used for deeper penetration as well as being good for G Spot stimulation. It is a fairly simple dildo, but I like it. It’s a good one to experiment with and work out what you like and how you like it.

2 Likes

It looks like your going to be having some fun @Yummy_mummy_36 enjoy.

1 Like

Thanks c

Yes, this :raised_hands: Love the cold, actually wish it would stay cold and not warm up sometimes (especially in the summer) :drooling_face: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Looks like a nice piece of equipment, makes me wanna get something in steel too!

1 Like

Ive never used one! Now im interested in trying it! I like glass and the way that feels, is this a similar feeling?