Sterilising non waterproof (but splashproof) vibrators - Lelo Soraya

I understand, I am distrustful and cynical too. I've talked to the compagny and they seemed ok with the use of other cleaner than the one they are selling. After all, the one I bought is made from the same manufacturer than theirs so they would sound silly not to be ok with it

Hey guys, I just wanted to give you a little feedback.

i wrote to fun factory. I know it's not LELO but both are reputed brands so something that applies to one may apply to the other as well.

I asked them if using bleach on a vibrator was ok to sanitize it and if there was any better way, they said that:

- You can sanitize it by washing it in the dishwasher

- You can sanitize it in boiled water. Just boil some, remove the pot from the fire and then dip the silicone part for 10 sec

- Anything selse could dammage the toy

Their vibrators are dishwasher-proof??? Really??? There was no misunderstanding possible (remember, whoever wrote to you, English was most probably not their mother tongue)? I find that amazing (unfortunately I can't do anything with the info as I don't have a dishwasher).

Yeah 'm a bit confused too. I tries to make sure they were talking about a vibrator but they were not very explicit