Stigma in buying one

Just looking through site on couples section and I’ve seen this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32919

Just wondering as there is many great reviews how men feel about this and wearing it and wants perspective. I’m just a tad 6 inches which is fine by me (not as if I can change it) but …I don’t know, isn’t it saying “your dick not good enough” if you get my meaning.

1 Like

I’ve not tried one as of yet, however for me the main benefit would be the ability to try positions that we currently physically can’t seem to achieve.

That’s what I was thinking about mainly

Not bought one, it is an interesting question, personally it wouldn’t bother my OH if I asked him to wear one.
Be interested to hear what others have to say.

I’ve actually thought about getting one, at some point I probably will order one and it’s not remotely me saying my size isn’t good enough it’s just another fun add in like any other sex toy. Sometimes we’ll use it sometimes not. It will definitely help achieve a better results for a few positions.

There is no shame in any sex toy that creates pleasure for both or either party.

3 Likes

Hi
We have this one as well as the girthy 2" one which if I am honest is identical size but just a tad fatter.

OH makes noises I have never witnessed before with her and it is our go to toy other than a dildo or Wand. So much so we have just ordered the other 2 colours which are being delivered tomorrow :blush:.

I am of average maybe just below average and this certainly helps in 2 ways. Firstly we can try positions I am not necessarily equipped for and secondly I can last much much longer.

3 Likes

Stigma, who cares? No one on this forum is a pretty fair bet - if it’s good for both of you, for the price of a couple of drinks or three, it’s gotta be worth a shot. If you don’t get on with it, at least you tried.
(and I don’t think these were even mentioned by Goffman in his seminal work on the subject (Stigma) back in the 1960s, so zero stigma then)

2 Likes

The stigma around this is only if you’re worried about talking this in public with people you would feel embarrassed about talking about this.

I’ve got one similar and really like it. Realistically I’m not sure I’d go through surgery to make my penis larger so these are a quick win-win (and a hell of a lot cheaper, with virtually no risk).

My OH enjoys the added depth and girth. And I really enjoy the look of it being enlarged.

So, what’s worth worrying about? Buy it and enjoy it :sunglasses:

1 Like

I don’t think I’d have a problem using one…my OH seems to like the girthy dildos and so while I dont feel like I need enhancing length-wise but a sleeve that adds a bit of girth I would absolutely I think we’d be happy to try.

Like others have said…no shame in anything here…give it a try, what have you got to lose…

Not tried a penis extender, but during my recent chastity period, we did engage in me wearing a strap on and penetrating Mrs Sen. We did find it a little odd at first, but quickly got into it, its just another form of sexual connection. I can’t see the penis extender being that different than that.

Same experience here, she was a little bit “meh” when one happened to turn up in an order and then slightly apprehensive when she saw it on. That lasted about 30 seconds and she loved the feeling of fullness which lasted another few seconds before she was tipped over the edge. A frequently used toy which as you suggest does introduce new positions, missionary is not so good with the longer extenders but other positions are improved with ability to use clit toys really easily at the same time. Maybe start with a smaller version first as the one you have linked really is quite long and in my experience it is the extra girth that gives the best feelings.

3 Likes

Trying positions we can’t normally do due to my size, and hers, is why I got one.

I lobe using, her not so much as she says she doesn’t like the feel of it compared to the real thing.

That said she cums hard when we do. I can feel her tighten around me inside it.

It’s also great if you have any PE issues as it’s not going to go soft after you blow.