Stocking fillers

Hello to all,

I know everybody is different and what one might like the next won’t but… Looking for stocking fillers/presents for the wife and looking for ideas.

Her main pleasure is clit pleasure and we have wands and attachments and we have https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37758 also just bought the We-Vibe chorus well over £100 and she didn’t like that and wouldn’t stay in place so that’s wasted money.

Not bothered on price but what’s good for you that I can get her?

Thanks

1 Like

Don’t forget about the Sex Toy Happiness Promise*. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: You get 60 days to try a toy out, and if it’s not the one for you you could send it back for a refund (it’s been extended until January 31st at the moment, but it depends when you bought it).

*(The Promise section is below the regular return blurb)

We love the Chorus. It’s a great couples toy, but gravity is not its friend. :slightly_smiling_face: Brilliant for lying in bed, awkward but do-able if Mrs Chimp is on top, standing - not so much, and wearing it out and about - no chance. :slightly_smiling_face: It is adjustable too, and we thought that helped a lot (admittedly more for getting it in the right shape than helping it stay in place).

I didn’t answer your question though… :slightly_smiling_face: Bear with me…

Mrs Chimp’s favourite bullet is the Tango. Very rumbly, got a great kick to it, and a healthy run-time. :+1: She didn’t get on with it at first as it’s plastic rather than her usual silicone (so found it a bit too firm), but then she realised that if she didn’t hold it so tightly to her it felt amazing. :slightly_smiling_face:

Suction Toys like the Womanizers are very popular. Very different sensation than traditional vibrators, and can take a bit of practice to perfect the technique, but Mrs Chimp couldn’t be without hers now. :slightly_smiling_face:

The Zumios are great if you like precision. :+1: We’ve got the X and the E, and Mrs Chimp thinks they’re both fantastic. Very targeted and intense, but you can move the toy around and press harder/softer to vary the sensation.

The Volta is really good, and another one that’s a different feeling than regular vibes. The double tongues are quite soft, but with a real thrum to them. :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve asked Mrs Chimp to describe it and she says the tongues feel ‘all encompassing’. That’s the best she’s got. :slightly_smiling_face: When we can articulate it better I’ll write a review. :+1:

And the Red Hot Flickering Tongue is another flickering toy, but its one slim tongue is a lot more precise than the Volta. It’s really diddy, so very easy to use during (and fun on nipples too :slightly_smiling_face:). (Edit: just clicked on your link. I thought it was for the Chorus, but spotted that you have this one already. :+1:)

I’ll chuck in the universal caveat for good measure. :slightly_smiling_face: Every body is different, so everyone can’t like everything equally. One person’s gaurunteed orgasm maker could be the next person’s ‘meh’. Don’t forget to read the reviews. And the Sex Toy Happiness Promise can be a useful safety net too. :+1:

5 Likes

For stocking stuff I like basic simple but pleasurable things, massage oil, massage oil candles, orgasm balm stuff like that to heighten the senses and great a more pleasurable experience.

I second @Ian_Chimp on the clit suction toys. My OH was always a low, rumble clit vibrator girl. But I bought her a Womanizer Starlet (the smaller first version) last year for Christmas and it’s changed her world. She still likes the same rumbles, but says the clit auction is a completely different dynamic so both get looks in when the mode arises.

There are now loads of different models and makes on LH for all budgets - with a new cheaper battery powered version etc.

Have a browse on https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-suction-vibrators/

1 Like

For stocking fillers what about lingerie? Get se.sexy clothes on ahead of main presents