Storing toys

So, I heard you are not supposed to store multiple toys together in the same bag/box to prevent any damage. I've done this in the past and I've never had any problem but I now try to collect the Lovehoney Satin Drawstring Toy Bag to avoid any inconvenience.
Did anybody have any problem? Is it fine to store together toys made of the same material? Thank you all in advance for your feedback.

jelly rubber/pvc toys should not touch as they can melt and your toy will only be fit for recycling. toys made of hard plastic glass metal wood ceramic very high quality silicone can be stored together

Yes I has a jully rabbit and jelly double dildo stored together in a box with a few other things, and the rabbit melted quite badly, wasn't aware how this could have happened until I saw a couple of threads on here when I first joined.

It's rare I buy any jelly products now, I stick to silicone and glass and buy the Huge dildos which are Skin Safe Rubber for my sub.

Have you tried using the search bar at the top of the page? There are very often threads about storage and how other people store their stash also ones telling their horror stories.

I would usually link a few to help but seriously there are loads......

Argh man I thought this was an exciting thread about something different.
Sadly snoring toys it is not.

For reference, there is also this thread started last Tuesday ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1228233-toy-arrangement/

Sorry everybody, I'm fairly new to the forum and I didn't realize how may threads there were on this subject.
I think I found what I was looking for.