straight couples bisexual threesome

Hi, we are a straight couple but have this fantasy where we are joined in the bedroom by another guy who has sex with both of us! I don't consider myself to be bisexual as I am not attracted to men in a loving way, I just want to bring one into bed for us to play with.

So I've been having this fantasy for a while and was just wondering if other couples have had the same, what you've done about it and whether it has affected your relationship.

I haven't personally. But I imagine there are a few who do or have even done this.

There are a number of reasons why I wouldn't feel comfortable. Mainly I get jealous and I believe a couple should be a couple. I would be more concerned with potentially ruining a perfectly good relationship.

I think I'm just very old fashioned when it comes to certain things and corny as it may sound sex should be about a couple getting intimate and bringing themselves closer together.

Yer I can see the jealousy thing creeping in. We are both fairly experimental and sex is just fun, obviously sex cab be very romantic but we tend to have our romance outside of the bedroom and have lots of fun having sex.

Yes this was something my OH had talked to me about, but knew she would never want to act on. So we came up with this scenario. We bought a new big realistic vibrator and she wanted me to spit roast her whilst she lay on her back head off the bed giving me a stand up BJ. Whilst I used the new vibe on her hard and rough. She said it was amazing , she certainly came hard gave an amazingly larger BJ.

We've experimented a bit like that, including using a dildo on her during sex and pretending she is getting dp from another guy and myself. We both loved the experience, just not sure whether to take it any further

I'm bisexual but my partner is straight. Of course we've talked about it and such but I don't know if we'd ever actually go through with it. It's such a big thing and it can easily ruin a relationship if you're both not 100% on the same page

I think I'd struggel to see my OH with another guy, I'm straight but I think I could cope with being close to another guy..

That said I know this is a fantasy of hers so never say never.

I think if it were to happen we'd have to set out some rules. I don't like the idea of another guy coming in and me getting left out. My oh is very keen for us to try it and deep down I think she wants to have the control and power over 2 men at the same time. God knows what she would make us do but it does excite me a little.

Been a fantasy of ours or a while but doubt it will ever be acted on, so toys, role play and pretence it is

Me and my OH have discussed it. I would want him and another man but he wants me and another woman. We do sometimes experiment where he penetrates me in one hole then uses a toy for another. Its a really hot fantasy but I think me and my OH would have jealousy issues but who knows....

Chatting to MrsB about this, now I'd quite like a FFM 3 some but would be happy not to fuck the other girl. I'd love for me and the other part to spend hours playing & fucking Mrs B...

I have a thing about her being the centre of attention..

Briohne wrote:

Me and my OH have discussed it. I would want him and another man but he wants me and another woman. We do sometimes experiment where he penetrates me in one hole then uses a toy for another. Its a really hot fantasy but I think me and my OH would have jealousy issues but who knows....

How about another couple? Best of both worlds and less chance of jealousy.

kinkycpl wrote:

Briohne wrote:

We have talked bout that aswell but I still think it would put a bit of a strain on our relationship afterwards. I think some fantasys are best left as fantasys.

Briohne wrote:

kinkycpl wrote:

Briohne wrote:

We have talked bout that aswell but I still think it would put a bit of a strain on our relationship afterwards. I think some fantasys are best left as fantasys.

+1 agreed

what about 3some with sex toys?

will it do the tricks for your fantasy?

Me and my OH talked a lot about 3some as she would love to see me with another woman but in the end she brought me a blow up doll as she did not think she could go through with it still good for me though.

My OH and I have had a play with another couple. I loved watching her with another guy and girl. In the end I did get left out but watching her get enjoyment out of it was enough to make it a good experience. Can't wait for the next one lol She really wants to see me with another guy, I'm in no way Bi or even curious but it's what she wants so I'll give it a shot. Never say never!

1 Like

We've had threesomes with both a guy and a girl on separate occasions. Both times were with very close friends who we're still good friends with.

I think we have an unusual level of trust, there was no jealousy or awkwardness after from any party and it was great fun. Should the opportunity arise we would both do it again, however we're also extremely satisfied being with just eachother.

I think this sort of thing really depends on the couple and lots of communication as it's the sort of thing that could very easily go wrong, I'm just reeeeally lucky.

i'd try it with mrs jj and either another guy or another girl (or both).

she's not into it tho, as she sees all the sweet imtimate filthy things we do as special to us and not to be shared. she's not into pussy either, whereas i'd quite like a bit of cock.

like others on here, we use toys as a third party instead.

Coming from a polyamorous relationship, I am not sure whether my advice would be valid for this thread. We both have other casual lovers which we sometimes invite to join us in the bedroom. This is a very regular occurrence. We spend 90% of our time together and only due to work commitments etc, do we ever seek intimacy from other people. Also, we are both bisexual, and sometimes a man just won't do for me, and vice versa for him.

We absolutely do get jealous, that is just a natural reaction for both of us, but talking about everything first and afterwards (not all gorey details) has actually strengthened our relationship further. My monogamous relationships have not lasted as I have lusted over other people and on consideration of this, assumed my relationship was not satisfying enough. Polyamory works for me.

Back to the topic in hand! Threesomes are fun, and when you are not seeing someone else touching your partner and making them feel amazing, it all seems fine. It can go two ways from there. You can either hate it as soon as it happens, or get off on it.

Most importantly, you must talk to your partner about what you both want from it. Is this a one-off? Are you going to go for a drink before hand with said person and discuss do's and dont's (highly recommended as people are in to a lot of different kinky fun). Maybe you want the other person (and/or you) to be 'dominated' by your partner, so she calls the shots and you all know exactly what is going to happen.

Don't jump in to this without definite thought and communication. It may just be that it works to remain as a fantasy. Don't let it ruin the relationship, there needs to be a lot of trust. Good luck!