Straight guys

So just lately when I’ve been masturbateing I like the idea of anal so I’ve been doing this with lots off different things but I’m now worried that people think I am gay but I’m not is this anything any other guys do

5 Likes

Why are you worried? Who are you concerned will judge you?

1 Like

I see myself as straight (as does my wife) but i love anal play and get pegged regularly. Enjoying anal play has nothing to do with sexuality.

14 Likes

I’m straight and I use stuff in that area.
Partner finds it hot

3 Likes

Perfectly ok. I love anal play. I’m not gay but do think about having a real cock in my ass.

4 Likes

Why??? What you think about and enjoy is entirely up to you.

1 Like

Love anal play and pegging . If someone were to say anything I would tell them to stuff it in their a-- !

2 Likes

Why are you bothered about what people think.

If that’s what you like, then don’t let anything or anyone stop you from enjoying what you do.

4 Likes

I’m 100% straight,
and pegging is 50% of my and my wife’s sex life,
so I don’t see the problem :thinking:.
we haven’t had PIV sex for 3 years,
now went we spent time with each other it means oral for her and anal for me.

4 Likes

Why bother what other people think, don’t let anyone or any thought stop you from exploring what you enjoy. Enjoying anal doesn’t change your sexuality

I consider myself straight and I absolutely love anal. The feeling of having something up your ass is so good. I have quite some buttplugs and dildos in various sizes, I even have more toys than my wife.

3 Likes

I felt the same, but me and my OH have started with toys on me and she loves the fact of her teasing my ass, I feel her getting more n more excited the more she teases me. I’ve come to the conclusion of if me and her are having fun and enjoying it and making us have better sex then what’s that got to do with anyone else? What happens in the bedroom stays between me and her and boy I’m looking forward to when she gets the whole of the strap on up me and not just a few inches in.

4 Likes

Just because you like anal don’t mean you become branded under anything as it’s widely known the male anatomy has a P spot and pleasurable stimulation with the anal senses. you’ve managed to master this and enjoy it’s benefits just like many other straight men. Often you’ll see on the forum about straight guys who love to be pegged by their wife or partner as it’s something they enjoy…

Try not to worry or overthink it. As long as you enjoy what your doing then who is to judge :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

guilty, we’re pushing a three-to-one ratio.
I’ve told her that she should get some more but she is happy with what she has.

Yup love anything that feels fun… that doesn’t hurt anyone else … if they don’t like it … not your problem … my wife finds it really hot that i love playing with my ass and having it played with as I think previous partners wouldn’t have allowed themselves to try it …

Haha same here, my wife mentioned that I am her toy :joy:
And that she love using the toys we have on me

1 Like

You’re not gay for enjoying your own body.
I too enjoy stimulating my anus. Doesn’t make us gay.
It makes you human. You simply like to make yourself feel good in ways tgat others might not understand.
I love using my toys. I very much doubt it means i will ever sleep with or have any form of intimacy with another man.
Even if you use a lifelike dildo. It is a toy, not another person.

@lukenormanhampson24 anal/prostate simulation has a lot of stigma attached to it, but more “straight guys” are doing it than you might think.

I read that just a couple years ago prostate massages and similar toys have been one of the FASTEST growing categories in the industry.

And several months back, I talked to my wife about my interest in it and was afraid she would judge me (she isn’t really into anal herself) but she said it was totally fine and that so many husbands in the mom’s group she is in do it too.

So, you’re not alone, but it definitely isn’t talked about as much and can still be seen as a little taboo by some folks. But if you enjoy it and it isn’t harming anyone, then go for it.

4 Likes

I’m very straight. Married to my wife for long time.

Over last few years heard about prostate super orgasm and prostate health so do lots of anal play by myself and my wife sometimes inserts fingers and butt plug into me.

I wouldn’t have minded her pegging me but she said that was one level too far.

3 Likes

Like most have replied here already, being straight and enjoying anal play are not mutually exclusive. Sexterminatrix enjoys teasing me anally and loves pegging me, which I am more than happy for her to do. I don’t find men sexually attractive at all, but if my wife woke up with a penis one day, I’d let her do me no problems. It’s the person, after all is said and done.

5 Likes

Enjoy what you enjoy

1 Like