Hi everyone

Me and my wife had sex in a jacuzzi on our honeymoon lol

2 Likes

dentist chair

3 Likes

Inside a desplay caravan

1 Like

Building site

We hired a storage unit for a year and shagged in there on a number of occasions (late at night, but even so, there could have been someone else there).

2 Likes

A stable...

In a grave yard didn’t know at the time as it was pitch black was only after our eyes got used the dark we saw the graves but in good sprit we carried on then got the hell out lol

2 Likes

At the top of a clock tower in a town in Norway

In a cave on a beach in Corfu

Not a very strange place, but the timing was suboptimal to say the least:

One long-time boyfriend and I were hard into early paintball, as were our group of friends. This resulted in lots of weekends spent in various forests, and on one occasion we even slept in the forest, each team of two in their own tent, half a dozen tents spread out over a pretty large forest area.

When we woke up on game day, it was still early, so things got seriously steamy. Afterwards, when we had managed to get dressed and emerged from the tent, we were both immediately shot by his best friend, who had only needed to follow my voice. Our vanquisher did not rub it in (he did not need to, a meaningful smirk was quite enough), but after that incident I have been rather conscious of that I am LOUD, and have endeavoured to mitigate (choice of hotel/motel depends partly on how thick the walls are; I use a leather gag myself sometimes, to bite onto temporarily; the bedroom I share with my lover is as far away from my teens' bedrooms as the house allows; etc.)

2 Likes

a castle and nearly got caught was behind a wall in broad daylight with people about .. fun but scary

A train from London to Cambridge, god knows how I managed to stay clean as my partner at the time sat on the toilet with her legs wide and I was on my knees. We just laughed as people were banging on the door and we both emerged to an angry crowd.

1 Like

wife and i were canoeing through Wales and stopped on an island in the river and had a fun shag in the open air ... just as we were dressed again a group of dog walkers appeared on the bank so it was a close call !!

1 Like

A cleaners store in a National Trust stately home. I t needed some life Fu£$ing into it! Dusty old dump.

1 Like

That’s spooky. Mine was a dentist chair as well.

1 Like

Under a bridge alongside a canal as people walked overhead - many years ago not sure i would have the balls to do it now - we still laugh about it now

DaveyBee wrote:

That’s spooky. Mine was a dentist chair as well.

I got to ask, being the other dentist chair, how did that come about???

For both of us, in park shelters when teenagers. She once had a quickie in a shop doorway after a disco.

1 Like

In a HAS..........Hardened aircraft shelter.

Her straddling me on the front of a canal boat, her legs hanging over the side, it was a lovely summers day, the other couple was driving and we even gave unsuspecting drinkings in a pub garden a show when we came through a bridge not realising the pub was there!

2 Likes

In an aircraft cockpit and also in a play ground in the middle of the night.