Strap on?anyone??

Hi, I would like to try a strap on with my wife! Anyone there ever tried one? How it feels? She use to fingering me and it feels really good!! How can I tell her that I want to try it, without seem that I want a cock up to my ass?

Hi I love anal play and when I told my girlfriend i want her to fuck me she just bought one. It adds so much more excitement. X

Thanks for your opinion. And you ever thought how it feels a real one? :) anyway I'll talk with her about this.

Type pegging in the search bar as there are tons of threads on this :)

Thanks. :)

There are types that are double ended for fun each side, maybe show her one here and say "would you like to try one of those?", wait and see what her reply is, if its what on you just say yes, there's also the single sided ones too.

There are far to many posts on the web with straight men pandering around the idea of pegging. In my experience put your desires out there! it is a feeling you enjoy not a scope on your sexuality (half witted mens men will find this hard to accpet which i appreciate but there is a massive difference from a man fucking you than a sexy woman in a strap on. She may even change her opinions on you doing her anally if you open yourself up to the idea too...

I was pretty shy about asking my wife to peg me, but eventually I worked up the courage and just asked "Would you ever use a strap-on on me?" and she was totally cool with it, no judgement or anything. What is it that you're worried about? If she already fingers you, why not just tell her you'd like to try something a bit more powerful and ask if she'd use one on you?