Strap on play

Last night my OH played with my ass and I loved it she did while giving me head and we discussed a strapon as she likes to be dominant in the bedroom and out to be fair she has played with my ass before with fingers and plugs should me progress to a strapon advice would be helpful

Many thanks

As long as you feel ready, then go for it.

If you type strapon into the search bar at the top, there are already tons of threads with advice etc.

Best of luck!

I feel ready as I love her taking control and I think this will be the ultimate control taking have u tried it

Go for it if your ready, i love it my wife gets so turn on doing it to me we have lots of fun, we also use a double ender dildo on each other at the same now thats good mmmmmmmmm, have fun and enjoy

Thank you I'm 99% there

I love give 2 my man and he love it as well there good strapon for sale here have look two off you and pick

I bought this to use on my oh for the first time and it would be a good place to start. It comes with 3 different size rings so you can upgrade to larger dildos when you fel ready. :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28425

Thank you very much for taking the time to give me your advice

Thank you very much how did he enjoy this wen u started I may have to just stop thinking about it and jump in and buy it I love her taking control of me and I think this would be ideal

Kinkycornishlad wrote:

Thank you very much how did he enjoy this wen u started I may have to just stop thinking about it and jump in and buy it I love her taking control of me and I think this would be ideal

Think it was a bit of a shock as I surprised him with it lol ! He did like it though.

If you've have fingers and plugs up there, then physically you'll have no trouble with this, it's fairly small and quite flexible. If you like her being in control then I dont think you'll regret it at all xx

If she likes dp then there's always the option of you using it on her too x

No she hates anal haha xx

My boyfriend and I use a strap on fairly regularly, we both love it, I love getting to pleasure him and making him cum and the thrusting of the base of the dildo against my clit makes me cum too! Key thing for first time is slow and plenty of lube and maybe in a position where you can back onto it and take it deeper when you're ready. Good luck- you won't regret it! Any questions, feel free to ask!! X

Yes go for it, You might guess by our name that me and my husband enjoy it :) one thing i will say is if you can afford it spend the extra money on a good harness and a good quality silicone dildo..... you get what you pay for as hey say and this most defintly applies to sex toys

I would love my wife to try this but know better than to even suggest it.

no that feeling

strapon_banana wrote:

Yes go for it, You might guess by our name that me and my husband enjoy it :) one thing i will say is if you can afford it spend the extra money on a good harness and a good quality silicone dildo..... you get what you pay for as hey say and this most defintly applies to sex toys

+1

Get a good harness, she wont want to be holding onto a dildo and being distracted, we use a twin strap that holds it tight onto her mound and goes under her cheeks. No distraction means non stop action ;)

You don't have to get a massive dildo my favorite is about 5 1/2" it's just right for pounding and milking my prostate. Although I must admit that when she straps on 12" she looks fantastic. But I do have to be warmed up for that one ;)

Enjoy.

no that feeling

Yep go for it. I love being pegged by my wife or just generally fisted. We have the vac u lock system and a couple of the dildos that fit including the largest one going. It's rather big. The material and composition of the vac u lock dildos is nice, soft and pliable whilst main ting good rigidity for penetration.