Strap on silicone dildo for beginner

I have been slowly introducing the OH to pegging or strap on play. Problem is that I can't find any suitable dildos, here are the requirements.

- Silicone
- Flared base
- No more than 3inchs circumference
- Smooth (no ridges, bumps etc)
- Flexible but able to use for anal
- Shorter in length, less than 6 inches

Any suggestions? Looked at the silk range by Tantus and sedeux range by Sportsheets but some say they are too flexible to be a good dildo for anal.

Did have a look on the older threads but without going through like 30 pages of comments I only really saw advice on going slow etc.

How about the Tantus bend over Beginner kit? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=809

The smaller dildo seems to meet your requirements and you've also got something bigger to build up to. Decent reviews too.

The only thing I would be concerned about with pegging a firm, small circumference silicone toy is jabbyness.

I'd say the silk medium or even the acute if you can deal with the base. Acute is quite soft, but in a compressable way more than floppy. Can't comment on the silk.

I have just been introducing my other half Lucy to anal toys, she finds the Tantus Acute a good toy to start with. Plus it comes in NEON orange, which is cool. We also have the Silk medium, wouldn't have said it is too floppy, but very uniform so not very exciting (sounds like this might appeal to your requirements though).

Alex.

The silk medium may just be ok but slightly bigger in circumference than I was hoping for

Acute isn't any good as he wants smooth dildos.

Well they do have a small version of the silk as well, it might not be long enough for pegging. You might want to check out the website of a company called babes n' horny, who have a range of very slimline silicone dildos

Alex.

acoupleofwankers wrote:

Well they do have a small version of the silk as well, it might not be long enough for pegging. You might want to check out the website of a company called babes n' horny, who have a range of very slimline silicone dildos

Alex.

Thanks for the pointer.

I think as the silk small is thinner it just doesn't have enough structure so it is softer.

Not sure if I can point you to another site, but have a look at babes-n-horny.com. Their stuff isn't the cheapest but they're very well made. Their Genet harness is very robust, even with a whopper in it!

EDIT: I see someone else already mentioned Babes, They're very friendly and with an appointment you can see / buy from the factory. Was a surreal experience walking in there and being litterally surrounded by cocks of all shapes, sizes and colours.