Strap on

My OH is a big lady size 22 would most strap on harnesses fit her. Any suggestions on the best one for first timers.

2 Likes

The Lovehoney adjustable ones like this one will definitely adjust to fit her and can tighten to get the perfect fit.

As with @Calie the harness are super adjustable and should definitely fit her :grinning:

OH is 20/22 and the type suggested definitely fit her with room to be adjusted further if need be so should not be an issue.

As an alternative have you also looked at the brief style ones as well as the harness? They are also good with small to medium size toys.

@Calie @ChloJakes @Welsh-Warrior

Would you say the strap on would fit someone slightly smaller at a size 18 and a pear body shape? I’ve been wanting to get a strap on for ages but I’ve always been scared incase they just don’t fit.

Yes, the one I linked to (and that style of them) will definitely fit as you just pull the straps as tight as you need them, and they stretch out really far. I’m a size 18/20 and there is still loads of strap left on mine when done up

Hey welcome to the forum dude :upside_down_face: I’d try looking at the descriptions for LH’s harness items to see what size measurements they com in. Chances are if they’re adjustable they’ll fit nicely.

@sharbur they most definitely will fit smaller and that is the main benefit of the adjustable style suggested previously.

They can be a bit of a fiddle to adjust but relatively straightforward to tighten or slacken similar to the straps on a rucksack.

If you know your size in lovehoney underwear you could consider the brief style that are sold as well.
However would only recommend this type with small to medium dildos and not anything hefty in weight as they do not offer the same support.

Thats my OH worry that it wont fit