Strap-ons

Thoughts on your husband or boyfriend wearing a strap-on before or after sex?

Big yes from me! I love strap-ons, both to wear them myself and to have my OH wear them. =) If I'm with a male partner, I'd prefer him to use a strap-on before we have 'penis-in-vagina' sex.

Following this. We have just got one of these for me to use on my husband but he mentioned he liked the idea of wearing himself and using it on me... I was like what? How does that even work! But I am always up for ideas to make the bedroom more exciting so following with anticipation!

It’s fun for both partners and it’s great for pre-sex play. We both enjoy using them as wearing them when the time suits, plus it’s fun to swap out the dildo for different sizes and even use both your penis and strap on at the same time. Two is always better than one 🤪. I feel my partner looks pretty damn sexy wearing one too it’s kind of dominant and nerving and I love to feel a bit out of my control sometimes when the roles are reversed.

This has become pretty much the new norm for us (using the strapon first). There is something great about being able to concentrate on bringing my wife to an orgasm without any performance worries at all. There is also the fact that she can enjoy a long afterglow while still totally filled by a firm dildo.

It also allows us to keep using my wife's favourite position (a sort of cross between missionary, scissors and the Argentine tango!) that we can't quite achieve with PIV these days.