Struggling to orgasm...am I normal?

Horny Pony wrote:

Salvadore that is an excellent tip. I have banned Mr HP from any direct touch on my clit for at least 10 minutes but just as you say touch/massage/nuzzle all around - seems to work well so far.

Surely the stop watch is a turn off?External Media

Silly! I had to give him some timescale to go on. Mind you standing over him with a stopwatch in one hand and crop in the other doesn't seem such a turn off!

We all need different stimulii, the trick is to find out what works for you - I get a blended type orgasm when I'm on top and while it's nice it's not as intense as a clitoral one, for which I need internal and external stimulation, slow steady tongue and hard 2 or 3 fingers working inside me, knuckles stretching me around the entrance is very nice indeed.

You can get too genitally focussed , so neck biting, spanking, hair pulling, nipple biting etc. can enhance the feelings greatly and allow you to be distracted away from thinking "am I going to come" - if you are thinking that then you probably won't. The best orgasms creep up on you when you are just generally letting go and enjoying all the aspects of lovemaking, not just focussing on genital contact alone.

Some women just never experience orgasm, ever, but sex can still be as enjoyable without one. Great sex is as much in your head as the physical side of it - I adore rough, doggy style sex but I've never orgasmed from it, it's the feeling of being "taken" that's so powerful and appealing and I love it just as much as guaranteed - orgasmic, me on top sex..

Tantric yoni massage is exquisite, as long as your partner understands what he's trying to do.

Thanks for all you replies - the key is to relax I think i just let it happen. I think I may try a bullet though - any suggestions on a reasonably quiet one as it's sometimes difficult with 2 teenagers in the house.

sassy32 wrote:

Thanks for all you replies - the key is to relax I think i just let it happen. I think I may try a bullet though - any suggestions on a reasonably quiet one as it's sometimes difficult with 2 teenagers in the house.

Most bullets are pretty quiet, they have a smaller motor and smaller 'counterweight'. I'm sure some review will inform you.External Media

Hi I'm new here, sorry if this in teh wrong section, I wasnt sure where to put it.

I have a problem with orgasming of any kind.
I have twice, (that was over 2 years ago) but most of the time I go through the motions, they get stronger til amost bone shaking, teeth clatering and body shaking powerful, and then they stop. just stop. and wont start again. No matter what I try, new toys, different toys, faster toys, more poweful toys.

At first I was kinda nervous about the whole peeing feeling (well I get it) and alot of the time I stopped myself til I realised what it was, now I just really dont seem to be able to.

I know where the g-spot is, I've found that, I dont get anything from manual masurbation, toys work well but I still dont orgasm.

Any suggestions?

I'd just like to point out how important it appears to be for people struggling to cum to relax and I'd suggest a forum search that might reveal even more info.

Good luck.