Sub nickname!

Love? I meant live

Lol, perhaps I behave myself too much ;) Although, thinking about it, I'm never up to date on my chores lately, so maybe my master is just being a bit of a soft touch on me at the moment :P

Bring it to his attention :) lol

We figured it out! :D Thank you all so much! <3

Brilliant, glad to hear that you were able to sort something out! I'm totally curious about what you decided on, but of course don't feel pressured to share if you don't want to :)

Happy times :) glad you agreed on one.

Oh, of course I'll share! :D That's the least I can do <3 We decided that he will call me by my actual name, since he always use sweet nicknames like sweetie, gorgeous, beautiful, babe, baby when he adresses me. But for the D/s part of the relationship, he'll just say my name, which will really me feel like he's serious, strict and definitely in charge. ^^

That's nice and makes a lot of sense. I imagine that I'd know my master meant business if he called me by my proper name during a session :D

Exactly! ;)

I'm really glad you've decided on something now, kr3. Have fun!

Enjoy :)

As a Pro Domme, names can vary. Many subs have to earn a nickname, which is often unique to their submissive skills or fetitishes. Generally they aren't what I would class as nasty (like swear words, etc), but often a fetitish related term or word, and depending on how I regard them it can be cutified, which can be seen as more humilating for them or for other normalise their fetish more so they can enjoy it within a session.

For example, one of my main subs I call Mr Pink. He has a fear of pink, and at events I gethim to introduce himself james bond style at events. It actually helps him relax into play particularly around others, because I have donned him with that name and routin.

I must admit there are a few subs I may call nasty names as their main name, but again it is part of the scene.

But to make things simple, I generally just use the terms sub / slave/ servant/ etc, depending on the type of sub. Otherwise I'd be naming loads of subs, an really only the ones I own and regulars are worth My time to name.

That's from a professional side anyway =)

But basically, just use something which suits you both, you're both comfortable with saying and hearing, and fits with your relationship / play.

Oh I'm glad you found one btw (just read after writing this).

Glad you found something :)

It hadn't occurred to me to actively think of a name. I refer to my partner as 'Mistress' and she refers to me as 'Gimp', although no masks have ever been worn or suggested. She often calls for the 'Fluffer' as this is the role I tend to perform in the relationship with her and her OH.

We aren't really living the life though, this is just a bit of fun and sexy chat when we are together. I'm often called 'Gimp' within earshot of their children so innocent repetition from the mouths of babes is probably going to cause some embarrassment / creative denials in the future. ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Glad you worked it out though.

im the male and im sub mu misses calls me maggot or worm, i call her goddess,

i know when im really in trouble if she calls me by my proper

In every day life, we have nickname variations of our names...

I call him M..

He calls me wench if I'm to wait on him..
Or bitch in the bedroom..

And if I'm called by my proper name in a certain tone, I know the shit has hit the fan lol

I refer to her as Kajira.

Sarahgee wrote:

My eyes have been opened here to the fact the majority on this thread seem to be nice pet names! Lol. Am i a wierdo? :/ i do like to be called nice things but never during 'play time' :). I feel like i am a better sub when my inner 'girl with extreme issues' is brought to the surface. I like to keep the nicesties out of the bedroom and keep the nasties in :). But i suppose it comes down to what you and your oh are comfortable with.

I am usually called kitty, whilst this is a cutsie pet name i also like it as kitties have claws! As for us, even though i'm the sub... you'd be suprised at how much control i have tehe. For us, it's all about rewarding good behaviour rather than punishing... just so happens those rewards are not always petting and fusses lol

This is all fascinating!

AsYouWish! wrote:

This is all fascinating!

Agreed!