Suction cup dildo failure

Hey community,

Recently brought the lifelike lover suction cup dildo. Love the dildo and having fun. However I cannot get it to stay anywhere. After a few thrusts it falls off. Tips??

Anal use (male)
Tried wall (non gloss)
Tried door
Moderate success in the shower

2 Likes

Have you tried a little lube or salvia around the rim? In my experience a little lube gets em to really lock on.

1 Like

I have one of the big lifelike lovers. Generally, it seems to stick pretty well if you go with the flow. On the floor though , I generally push all suctions beyond their limits going deep and hard. It’s just one of those things!

2 Likes

Thanks for the fast reply. Water and salvia has been tried. Not much luck but I didnt let it dry. Will try lube next time. Any lube type?

Water based, I’ve used astroglide and LH discover and Durex all before and they seem to work the same.

1 Like

with Lifelikes you have to work with the curve too :wink:

I’ll arch my back a bit more… Still getting used to being the bottom

1 Like

Hi @YngGay, welcome to the forum

:wave::wave::wave:

Best to find the best angle, if you’re applying too much pressure it will pop off with enough pressure.

Have a play with different surfaces. I’ve found flat shiny surfaces the best

2 Likes

Defo try adding some wet to the suction cup and attaching it to a shiny type surface like a tiled floor/wall or bath tub lol

1 Like

Any recommendations for a strong suction cup anal dildo?

1 Like

I’d say some of lovehoney’s own brand of anal dildos have a pretty strong suction but then again I’ve only used the suction method once and it was very hard to get off the tiled wall! :sweat_smile: was a moment where I thought it would take the tile off with it! Haha

1 Like

@AJSTAR Which LH ones are you particularly enjoying, if you don’t mind sharing?

1 Like

So I particularly like ones with some vibration to them so have a LH brand one which is nice but the batteries never seem to last long in it!

Love Honey 8inch vibrating suction cup dildo

But I also like the thought of ejaculating ones too so might one day consider getting one,

Doc Johnson Realistic Ejaculating Dildo 5.5 Inch