Surprise pegging

Seriously threw me off at the size of the nuts of this thing lol. Happened to look straight down as I was close to as far down on it as I could get and realized the nuts on this thing are noticably bigger than my real ones. Like nearly both of mine to equal the size of one on this thing lol

Has the wife ever expressed an interest in fucking you with the biggest dildo possible?

She’s always eyeballed very large ones …even larger than the one last night. And she’s tall so I don’t think she’d get as much fun from a small one. And even with the trouble I had with the bigger one it still had more of a pleasurable feel than the 5" insertible length one I have

They sound cool, I’ve seen some like that on LH but the reviews are mixed. How have you found them?

Dunno yet. Supposed to be in today. I didn’t find them on the lh site so i had to order elsewhere

Interested to get your thoughts if you do.

I’ve seen these

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/fetish-clothing/fetish-underwear/p/renegade-rubber-latex-anal-penetrator-dildo-pants/a38946g71586.html

If I can find them on the USA site I might try them. One thing I have going for the ones coming today. They are vinyl with adjustment straps. As I’ll be tucking while wearing them that will help hold everything in place

1 Like

Totally get your initial view of no chance but tempted to try but need to fully discuss it too

After many years of being a rough and tumble guy that was dominate for over 30 years , my wife while drunk slipped a finger in me while doing the 69 . That’s when I found out she had been wanting to do anal things to me for years , but was afraid to ask . The thought of her being dominate and me being submissive was quite exciting to both of us . That was many years ago and I have been her play thing up until she could no longer have fun . I have carried on and often get cravings to ride or use any of my anal toys . Good luck and enjoy being your wife’s sex toy !

Thinking to help give her a sense of feeling and to help her get more out of it aside from the psychological rush we may use one of those harnesses that also has a dildo built in that inserts into her while wearing it.