Surprising him

I would like to do something fun, exciting and different for my other half.. But I'm not sure what... Anyone have any kinky suggestions... Nothing's out of possibility. Guys what would you like your partner to do for you.. After a bit of inspiration :)

thanks

How about dressing up? I love my OH to wear some sexy outfits

Latex vacuum bed

Kinky weekend away, sex party, hire a dungeon, naked hot air balloon trip. There's four ideas. Maybe give us clue about likes/dislikes for more ideas. If anything possible, do you mean willing to try anything, or money no object.

I've dressed up a few times school girl, pilot outfit, and a few others, any favourites?

I mean willing to prints much try anything lol, sorry I wasn't very clear

Write down one of your fantasies and then if he needs it give him instructions on how to make it happen

I'd like to make it more about him really, we have been so busy with things recently (house, work, medical issue; all sorted now) that we haven't really had much fun time together, we have a few toys, a few dress up outfits, baby dolls, sexy underwear etc.. We're quite open minded to trying different things.. Happy to buy new toys, outfits etc if any good ones reccomended or anything. Girls anything you have done that's really "worked" or guys anything that really "worked" for you or that you'd like your partner to do. Wanting to get the excitement going but using, doing trying something new/different

I just like when I come home and find the kids are somewhere else. She's dressed in leather and has the ropes and whips out. Usually there's a note at the door giving me instructions and has my outfit laid out as well.

Has he told you about any of his fantasies, if so make it/them happen. If not, then ask him some sneaky questions, without letting on, to find out what he wants, then do it.

The ones I know of we have done, may have to try and get some more out of him ;) or adapt the ones we have done before in some way

you could do a treasure hunt around the house or local area, give him clues that lead to things you like to play with or would like to play with and it all ends with you

When he comes home from work, make sure there is only you two, wear your sexiest outfit (you must know which he prefers) lay all your toys on and around the bed, blindfold yourself and tell him to handcuff you! Then tell him anything goes!
That was our best night ever! Try it, if it doesn't work there's always next time.

Good luck x

Sexy shell wrote:

When he comes home from work, make sure there is only you two, wear your sexiest outfit (you must know which he prefers) lay all your toys on and around the bed, blindfold yourself and tell him to handcuff you! Then tell him anything goes!
That was our best night ever! Try it, if it doesn't work there's always next time.

Good luck x

Ohhhhh, I really like this one!

So does my hubby:-) lol

Lthrlvnswitchcpl wrote:

Sexy shell wrote:

Good luck x

Ohhhhh, I really like this one!

Yeah, this would be a dream come true... *drools* ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

You could dominate him or give him a free pass to do what he wants to you for an allotted time.

for me it would be to walk into the living room whilst im wating tv on the sofa. for her to suprise me with her sexiest lingerie, turn the tv off, music on and tell me that she will be my private dancer for the evening. To give me a lapdance/striptease and do some role play.

The other thing I would like is to have a nice candle lit dinner and then make a list of say 6 things each that we havent done and would like to (fantasies or sexual acts), then exchange the lists. We could then for example take it in turns each month one gets crossed off the list