Suspended User

*walks in, yawns and walks out * 😴😴😴

It's always sad to see a regular user suspended, as we do make bonds online. I know I feel the loss when people aren't around anymore even if we've not chatted much. everyone creates a presence and we are used to seeing them checking in and even having a natter. But what I wanted to say is to suspend any user especially a regular user must be really difficult for Lovehoney moderators to come to the decision, especially as people are going to get upset and question it etc. I think that the rules are very clear and the reason this is such a lovely, friendly community is due to them. I've been in many online enviroments which I don't like because things go on that wouldn't be tolerated here. should the rules be broken repeatedly then you have to be prepared for the consequences. I dont know who has been suspended but i just wanted to add my two cents. Also i think the privacy policy is a good one to protect Lovehoney as a company from being questioned and disagreed with as not everyone will agree. but also the user for their privacy too. It must be really difficult moderating as you can go from hero too zero in no time with these things. But we have to respect and give Lovehoney credits as they do a huge job in making this environment a good one for all
Hope the user is ok ❤xx

and now slinky is suspended too?

BarginHunta wrote:

As far as I am aware she has asked to be suspended for the time being. She has things to sort out and didn't want the the forum as a distraction. She told me this at weekend as I am also on a self imposed ban but havn't aked LH to ban me. Mine is so I can catch up on my hobby. I just feel I wanted the flexablility to post occasionally were I feel there is a need.

But I don't want anyone thinking that she has broken any rules . I am sure when her troubles are behind her that she will return possibley under a different user name .

mysteron wrote:

BarginHunta wrote:

As far as I am aware she has asked to be suspended for the time being. She has things to sort out and didn't want the the forum as a distraction. She told me this at weekend as I am also on a self imposed ban but havn't aked LH to ban me. Mine is so I can catch up on my hobby. I just feel I wanted the flexablility to post occasionally were I feel there is a need.

But I don't want anyone thinking that she has broken any rules . I am sure when her troubles are behind her that she will return possibley under a different user name .

Many thanks for the update Mysteron - I hope she gets things sorted soon.

Good luck with your hobby too, hope to see you around occassionally :)

We still on about this! 😏

Stuburns wrote:

We still on about this! 😏

Same topic different person

Staff have said not to talk about the reasons as to why a person has been suspended, whether it was their own decision or not, as it's not fair to be discussing someone who isn't here. So let's leave the topic alone and move on... Lets talk about dildos instead!

I will now close this thread as we answered the questions and have made the process very clear .

Thank you all for the participation and understanding