Suspenders for the first time

I've always loved suspenders, ever since watching Rocky Horror for the first time lol, but being chronically single I have never had the chance to wear or even buy them. Today I decided what the hell and I bought myself a set! I always wondered what I would look like in them and was really excited to try them on, thankfully i wasn't totally disappointed, apart from being extremely pale (spray tan would be good) and not thinking to put on heels, I liked it! Now I will be looking out for any excuse to wear them.

Do any other singletons out there wear anything beyond a pretty bra just for themselves?

Dont think Id look good in a bra lol :)

But I do love women that wear suspenders ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Oh my goodness do it Amy! Nothing screams sexy confidence like wearing suspenders or sexy underwear for yourself. If you feel good, it shows in the way you walk, talk, smile, everything. You don't need an excuse, and you don't need to wear this stuff just for someone else! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

But your not going to be single forever. Sometimes office staff will wear them usually with a smart pencil skirt ,blouse and jacket. They shouldn't be just regarded IMO as an accessory for sexy play.

My Mrs prefers to wear them instead of tights and will wear them during the day mainly when it's cooler in autumn/winter.

'Wasn't totally disappointed'? From your pic you should be ecstatic you look sexy and gorgeous. Going to be one lucky guy who sees you in them x

AmyA wrote:

I've always loved suspenders, ever since watching Rocky Horror for the first time lol, but being chronically single I have never had the chance to wear or even buy them. Today I decided what the hell and I bought myself a set! I always wondered what I would look like in them and was really excited to try them on, thankfully i wasn't totally disappointed, apart from being extremely pale (spray tan would be good) and not thinking to put on heels, I liked it! Now I will be looking out for any excuse to wear them.

Do any other singletons out there wear anything beyond a pretty bra just for themselves?

You look good from the picture ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I tend to wear stockings wherever possible as I don't like tights

the first time I wore suspenders I forgot to put them under my underwear and spent the entire night needing the loo : $

haha lmao

Thanks for the kind comments and thanks for the tip sweetlove666 😉 ☺️

I would love to wear them in the office but would have to be super careful what I wore them with, If my boss got even a hint my life would not be worth living lol!

I think, more and more, suspenders are a fashion statement. Recently There have been plenty of mock-suspender tights on the market. I think if you want to wear them, go for it and don't worry too much about other people knowing/seeing as long as you're ot indecent about it in the workplace.

I love wearing sexy underwear in my me time, in fact I think I appreciate it more than any man i've been with!

Well done you! I've just bought a pair from LoveHoney myself for the first time in years. I've always favoured hold ups but thought I'd go old school for a change.

Take some selfies and play around with filters,etc, you won't even need to spray tan to be impressed with the results! xx

When I found Lovehoney I was single and I started to buy sexy underwear for myself. I started with knickers but soon went on to buy suspenders, stockings, bras and all kinds of chemises, corsets, babydolls.

It gave me so much confidence, and who cares if you're the only one to benefit from it at the moment ;) If it makes you happy, do it.

You look great in your pic, I think it's definitely time to treat yourself to something else :)

AmyA wrote:

Thanks for the kind comments and thanks for the tip sweetlove666 😉 ☺️

I would love to wear them in the office but would have to be super careful what I wore them with, If my boss got even a hint my life would not be worth living lol!

I wouldn't wear them with a short skirt in the office but with a pencil type skirt or business skirt suit.would be fine. I have dined with a business woman wearing them in conjunction with a pencil skirt type suit. You can tell because of the ridges at the sides but hey what a confident lady.

You don't need a man in your life to wear sexy underwear, if you feel confident and sexy in suspenders then go for it !
I like to wear them as much for myself as for my husband ....they make me feel attractive and desirable and that equals confidence .
There's no reason why you shouldn't wear them for work as long as your skirts of a decent length .
I'd just like to add that you do indeed look gorgeous in your pic :)

Like the others have said ,I think you look great in your undies. Put a decent length skirt on and blouse you will look great for work or play. ,or for going out in.

It will give you confidence and if you are seeking a potential partner that will help IMO .

I'm not single but I wear pretty, sexy undies all the time. I like them and it makes me feel good ☺

If it makes you feel good, do it! When I first joined Lovehoney I started wearing sexy underwear for myself, which increased my confidence no end! Confidence = sexy! Your pic looks great, you should be proud to wear your stockings and suspenders! Alternatively, have you tried hold ups? No need for stocking clips here! I have these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34757 and they're gorgeous! They might be more suitable for the office if you're worried about people knowing about your suspenders.

Terri JJ wrote:

I'm not single but I wear pretty, sexy undies all the time. I like them and it makes me feel good ☺

This ^^ 

I pick my lingerie based on what I love and would make me feel good. 

Even as singleton before I picked out lovely bra sets, chemise sets , slips and stockings with belts. 

Do what make you feel good and I hope you find yourself some lovely pieces ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

Looks fine to me, pics lovely, hope it gives you great confidence. I love to wear really sexy undies under a very plain outfit, outside you look very otdinary, but underneath you feel amazing and sexy, if anyone gets to peel the top layers, they are in for a delight!

Whatever makes you feel sexy and confident, giving for it!
I love my wife in stockings and high heels.