Swallowing your own cum....

I wish I was flexible enough to suck my own cock :)

I was keen to taste my own cum, but at the same time found the idea to be disgusting, so like Shylad2552 I shot a load into my mouth while wearing a spyder gag, so I had no choice but to swallow it.

It was such a turn on and not as bad as I thought

Happy to eat mine, wouldn't ask the OH to do it if I wasn't prepared to 😉

I'm always cleaning up after myself, either by going down on my wife after having cum inside her or licking her clean if I've cum over her body or face. We both enjoy it and it's a great turn on for us.

ive ejaculated straight into my mouth a few times, its kind of an odd sensation, tastes quite weird too and might leave you with a sore throat, but all in all its worth at least trying if you havnt

I've cum into my own mouth before, either by throwing my legs behind my head or leaning my feet against a wall so I can line my cock up with my mouth.

I always look forward and get so turned on when I set myself up for doing it, but then when I cum and it goes over my face I think why the hell have I done it.

Like now, I'm thinking I might go wank and shoot my load into my mouth, but I'll probably wonder why after!

In fact, if the next person who replies to this thread say yes go do it, I will, then post after how I found it :)

I'll look forward to an answer ;)

I say yes go go, go and do it almost always naked!

I can just about.. lick the tip of my own, and have cum a few times doing, usually do swallow too, but yeah like last post, its amazing leading upto it then when I've orgasm its like "why did I do that?!" especially if it get in my beard!

Ok ok ok, I'll report back! Swallow or no swallow?

Swallow ! ;)

On my way to the bedroom!

Rude to spit, my bfs so against even trying him own, soooo last night during sex I made him give himself a handjob so I could have his cum then swallowed most but leaving some on my lips kissed him giving him no choice he called me a bitch n spanked me .... I hope he's coming around

Have done as discussed by others legs above head and shoot, I did enjoy it as I did this last night as my wife was away.

I have tried my own and i find it a huge turn on and an even bigger turn on is to lick up all my cum from my OH pussy after i have cum in her.

I love shooting into my own mouth and swallowing. The sensation is different to anything I have ever had before (always been in hetero relationships and never been with a guy) but it really turns me on. When I told my GF that I once did it she got a bit annoyed so don't know how to broach the subject again as I would us to snowball or for me to clean her up after sex...

Now that CWGarrow92 mentions it, I get a funny sensation in the back of my mouth after I've tasted my come. Glad it's not only me. It does'nt put me off though. I have a method enabling me to taste a lot of my own come without having a proper orgasm but it takes quite a bit of physical effort.

My experience was with my ex,she would cum during oral sex, then we would have sex and I would cum inside her. If we were feeling very horny I would go down on her and eat all that cum out of and bring her to another orgasm.

Getting hot thinking about it!

My Mrs won't take it in the mouth. She tried it once and made her sick ! Never asked again.

I do like the tatse of my Mrs on most occasions however if she has had a heavy coffee drinking session then that is how she tastes and I am not keen on coffee so touche I suppose.

Often thought about it, love the idea of doing it, but quickly go off the idea when I've cum.

Cleaning up my wife after another guy on the other hand, love it!

I told my wife I wouldn't expect her to do something I wouldn't do, then one night she jumped up and gave me a cum kiss. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting and a huge turn on.

A few months later we had a terrific sex section and after I filled her up with my huge load of cum she jumped up turned round and 69'd me. It was pitch black and I didn't see what she was upto until her pussy was shoved in my face, there was cum all down my face and I had to swallow loads of it!

It was a huge shock to me and I hope she surprises me again someday.

I think my wife would really like me to be able to clean her up without having to catch me out. I have tried to do it but as soon as I cum and she looks at me she knows I can't do it. The thought really gets me going but my cum barrier hasn't been broken yet lol.

I reckon I could suck another blokes cum out of her no problem but there is no way she would want to sleep with another man, she hasn't ruled out sleeping with another women though, yippee!!!

I've done it loads of times on my own and with partners, my ex loved gettin me off into my own mouth, I still enjoy it alone

Oh loves me licking cum from her no matter where it is