Swallowing ??

Always Hot wrote:

Why does a man like it when a woman does swallow then? Can anyone tell me why?

I'd say a combination of taboo, intimacy, domination and sexiness, if that make sense? Knowing that not all girls do means it that much hotter?

Little Strummer Boy wrote:

Always Hot wrote:

I'd say a combination of taboo, intimacy, domination and sexiness, if that make sense? Knowing that not all girls do means it that much hotter?

Yes that makes sence, just wondered becasue I have heard lots of guys saying they find it a real turn on?

In my limited experience seeing a girl run out after pleasuring you is a bit of a turn off..

Little Strummer Boy wrote:

In my limited experience seeing a girl run out after pleasuring you is a bit of a turn off..

lol..... so thats where I have been going wrong?? lol

My OH loves to swallow although sometimes when we haven't seen each other in a while it can be too much.

I exclusively swallow, I have never done anything else with all of the partners I've been with. Sometimes when giving only a handjob I even rush down to swallow it then when they cum. It's just how I've always done it really.

If they want to cum elsewhere that's fine too, but otherwise it's just easy and simple to do it in my mouth, and it's a hugely sexy act to me! I've always viewed it as kind of a reward for doing a good 'job' hehe

I personally do not like swallowing, and would never expect anyone I had been with to swallow either. I've done it once or twice but it's just not for me.

As to why people like it? Well everyone has there own preferences and kinks.. if that's what they like, then fair play.

OH expressed to me a few times how she would NOT like it, I never really pushed out, I just tell her when I'm getting close and we move on to other things.

As to finding it hot, I don't find it hot per say, but as LSB said, if I were to finish in her mouth and then she would run off I can imagine that to be a turn off...

I know how much it turns my partner on so in that respect i really enjoy it because i like doing it for him but while i don't hate it by any means i don't love it either.
i love going down on him and I'll always swallow if i can but i don't always manage it because my gag reflex kicks in. It tastes fine but the consistency bothers me.

Always Hot wrote:

hi Always Hot covered this in my earlier post.

It's the spitting I don't like. Puts me off and makes me disappointed. I'd rather she jerk me off at the last second, or let it run out of her mouth and down my shaft. Just, no spitting, please.

I love it when a woman swallows as it makes me feel in control, something sexy about it being gone so quickly. Saves on clearing up

I like swallowing, both from a man and my own after masturbating, lol. Personally like the taste but it's acquired for sure, isn't for everybody.

It really depends on 2 factors though, that being your own personal diet & hygiene which affects the taste and secondly how long the sex has been going on for because if i've been at it for a lengthy period (like having sex for an hour or something) makes the texture completely change and i hate it when it changes, becomes a liquid mess.

Much nicer when its that original creamy substance rather than how it is after lengthy sex when it becomes so liquidy it's almost totally see-through.

I don't always love the texture, but it's very exciting to see my partner so satisfied.
The taste rarely bothers me, unless it's "been a while" but even then it only has to stay in my mouth for a second or two. Infact I quite like it, it seems... naughty >.<

Personally it is completely worth it to see his face and how happy it makes him and I will always swallow if he wants me to >.<
Only once have I really had to spit it out and that was while I was pregnant and suffered a very quick onset of morning sickness mid-blowjob lol