Swallowing

My OH doesn't mind but does admit it isn't high on her list of favourite flavours and textures. So instead often after I finish she lets it dribble back onto the tip and drip down, and I just find that SO hot. She says that's better for her then swallowing, and no complaints from me!!

My wife does not like the taste, she is also not a fan of performing oral either. Can't remember the last time I received a bj...

InOrbit1971 wrote:

My OH doesn't mind but does admit it isn't high on her list of favourite flavours and textures. So instead often after I finish she lets it dribble back onto the tip and drip down, and I just find that SO hot. She says that's better for her then swallowing, and no complaints from me!!

I love that too, but I think most guys would.

Anyone remember the Bill Hicks "suck your own cock piece" from his stand up show?

Freddy7612 wrote:

My wife does not like the taste, she is also not a fan of performing oral either. Can't remember the last time I received a bj...

Aww, what a shame! It's one of my favourite things to do! Most mornings we are together I will wake him up with a blow job! I'd rather give than receive oral x

While we're on the subject, any guys out there like to cum inside their partner then lick it out ? Is this a turn on or a turn off ?

Ladies, what's your thoughts on this ?

Scorpion1673 wrote:

While we're on the subject, any guys out there like to cum inside their partner then lick it out ? Is this a turn on or a turn off ?

Dont know about the ladies point of view, but was just commenting in the 'http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/9350-have-u-ever-tasted-ur-own-cum/' thread about absolutely loving the idea, but soon after ejaculation all desire dries up somewhat.

I must of been lucky as everyone I have been with has swallowed. I am not a massive fan of receiving oral btut love to give it. Haven't found a parnter who squirts yet so have not been able to return the favour of swallowing, yet....

Zephron wrote:

Scorpion1673 wrote:

Dont know about the ladies point of view, but was just commenting in the 'http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/9350-have-u-ever-tasted-ur-own-cum/' thread about absolutely loving the idea, but soon after ejaculation all desire dries up somewhat.

Thanks for that link to that thread Zephron

Scorpion1673 wrote:

Thanks for that link to that thread Zephron

You are most welcome. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Gem276 wrote:

Freddy7612 wrote:

Aww, what a shame! It's one of my favourite things to do! Most mornings we are together I will wake him up with a blow job! I'd rather give than receive oral x

My wife has given me blow jobs in the past, but makes no secret about the fact that she doesn't enjoy it. I respect that and don't force the issue. I love to go down on her though and she doesn't normally object to that! The difference is I love the taste of her juices.

Hi Gem276. I really do appreciate my partner, and not just in the bedroom, on the kitchen table, behind some trees etc... ;)

She's totally different to my previous partners/wife (I seemed to go for a type!) and it's like a breath of fresh air. Finally, someone who appreciates little gestures, and me :) It's a bit like having a first girlfriend again! Just looking at her, you wouldn't think that she was also really rather naughty too!

Anyway, back to swallowing. Luckily for her, and me, I don't smoke at all, or drink heavily (well the odd occasion, where I end up twerking) and eat fairly well-ish. I have tasted my own, via a post BJ kiss, and I just found it a little salty. I never thought I'd do that, as all my sexual desire has always usually disappeared with the moment! However, she has a knack of making me want to carry on :)

When I first became sexually active the thought of giving head and swallowing especially was extremely off putting, but my Ex was extremely considerate with me and I actually managed to enjoy it. Where as I didn't enjoy it with my partners before him as they were a bit too forceful.

Although, on that note it didn't happen often as we both prefered it when he came inside me instead. I did shock him by then proceeding to put his cock in my mouth after he had cum though, which he really enjoyed.

It's funny how people can affect your comfort levels like this, isn't it? I mean, I went from not wanting a cock anywhere near my mouth to waking him up with a blowjob every morning lol

Im with some of the other ladies here. With all previous boyfriends.. I just could not bring my self to go down on him at all. The thought, of it. Also I have bad gag reflex.. But my ex.. Loved oral so much i agreed to try.. And i did.. And I loved it.. Actually i could not get enough of him. From the 1st time i swallowed... And every time after. He was giving a little bit of himself to me.. Also he loved it. Sometimes he liked to cum on my face or boobs.. But to me thats a waste. There is nobetter way to wake him in the morning. Than by starting to lick and kiss his little Mr while he sleeps. Ladies u dont know unless you give it ago.

Im with some of the other ladies here. With all previous boyfriends.. I just could not bring my self to go down on him at all. The thought, of it. Also I have bad gag reflex.. But my ex.. Loved oral so much i agreed to try.. And i did.. And I loved it.. Actually i could not get enough of him. From the 1st time i swallowed... And every time after. He was giving a little bit of himself to me.. Also he loved it. Sometimes he liked to cum on my face or boobs.. But to me thats a waste. There is nobetter way to wake him in the morning. Than by starting to lick and kiss his little Mr while he sleeps. Ladies u dont know unless you give it ago.

They say eating pinapples makes it taste nicer lol :)

Well a nice BJ last night and i let go and she didnt swallow, but it was in de gob so half way there :-)

I love it when my partner swallows my load, but some days she just doesn't want to which I completely get. Sometimes when she rides my face and gushes all over me I can't get enough, but other days if I am not quite in the mood I think, WTF has just gushed all over my face and I close my mouth and feel grossed out. The point being, it's the choice of the pleasure giver to make that decision based on how they feel at that moment, and should not be pressured either way.