Swapping cum

Chorus wrote:

My absolute favourite thing!..... Until I cum, then I lose the urge completely. Think the actual fantasy is wanting OH to want to me to do it (or make me do it - saw a movie to that end once). Shame really, have never been able to find that movie again. Need to learn to ejaculate before I orgasm then life would be sweet!

absolutely the same here!

ditto here!

We have done it a few times though... Prefer going down on her afterwards but she prefers that up front!

i found the best way is when u hav cum get her 2 sit on your face and lick it out

We have done this occasionally when swinging. It's fun!

i keep asking do this aswell but the wife not keen

like sexytime's idead of being forced to take it by my OH after cumming, not likely to happen though doesnt match my OH's personality type

I've taken to eating my cum on a regular basis and find it to be very sexually arousing. While using an inflatable vibe in my ass, my wife will then give me a blow job. When I finish she comes up to me and passes the cum to my mouth for me to swallow. Knowing that I will be eating my cum has led to some of the most explosive orgasims that I have ever had.

I have tasted my own cum before but never gone down on the OH when I have finished. Love the idea of her straddling my face and making me do it though... 😉

I'd love my hubby to do this! He makes me do it enough:-) not that I complain. He doesn't mind the taste the when I straddled him after he came it went all over his face! He wasn't so keen in that but I found it funny:-)

1 Like

Always snowball during sex. Either from a bj into her mouth and kissing to me, or I'll go down on her full pussy and kiss it to her. Love it.