Sweet Release Oral Sex Supplement

Has anyone used this product and does it really work ?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1222

Mmm interesting. I wonder if it does really work, I can't imagine it altering the taste completly but i guess it could change it a bit.

I have heard pineapple is ment to make semen taste better, we did try that but i couldn't really notice any differance. My OH takes a regular medication and it makes it taste bitter, if it works and doesn't interfear with his meds it would be worth a go.

I recon semen tastes bad for a reason, if it tasted of chocolate for example we would be extinct :D

marriedjones wrote:

i love the taste of my wife but i think what ever comes out my wife would never like it, its more the texture i think

Yeah, gloopy is not good lol

marriedjones wrote:

it certainly is and theres better places to squirt it

Yup as long as its not at the back of my throat.....or in my eye, that stings :S

Puppies77 wrote:

I recon semen tastes bad for a reason, if it tasted of chocolate for example we would be extinct :D

But if it tasted like chocolate, would women want to give blow jobs more than having sex (and hence getting pregnant)?

Ecksvie wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

But if it tasted like chocolate, would women want to give blow jobs more than having sex (and hence getting pregnant)?

Yes probably... men are functional. It looks bad, tastes bad but feels OH so good. It's why we want to put it in more than tasting it or taking pictures lol

***imo and all that small print jargon type stuff*** LOL

marriedjones wrote:

i love it on the boobs, bum as all guys do and i really love it on her hands when getting a hand job.

My OH loves it on my boobs too :)

Ecksvie wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

Im confused :S

marriedjones wrote:

my wife loves it on her boobs as well she likes me to rub it in after but shes always worried i might aim to high lol (i never do).

do women like guys cumming on them ? or do they just let men do it

If women don't like anything sex wise, they shouldn't do it/'allow' it? For most decent guys I'm sure they would be mortified to learn their partner was merely putting up with any sexual act but didnt really enjoy it :(

I love my OH coming over my body but I know he wont mind me saying im not overly fussed on him coming over my face, mainly cos if it goes in my eye it bloody stings and my eyeball swells :S I will normally wear my glasses for him which he finds sexy anyhow.

Saying that I do go and clean myself up quite quickly after as I got a thing bout stuff on me, not just spunk but anything really...got a bit of OCD bout being clean :S

Sounds fun. I heard pineapple does the same job though. Beer and curry are the ones to avoid if you don't care for funky spunk.