Swimwear selecting 👙

With all the craziness of the last year it might seem like it’s a long time until holidays are possible. On the flip side there seems to be loads of deals on swimwear to get excited about for when it’s finally possible! So…

Gents will it be som new trunks, sorts or something more daring

Ladies costume or bikini and how cheeky on the bottom half (there are some many styles these days) full coverage, Brazilian style or something more daring?

4 Likes

It’s always speedo swimming briefs for me. And I’m always on the look out for a bargain new pair.

At this rate I’ll be looking for a swimming costume for my paddling pool on the back garden :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I wear swim shorts, i stopped wearing tight trunks after an unfortunate case of seeing my OH in her bikini and having to stay in the public pool until my rampant erection had subsided! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

100%, bikinis are very hot!

2 Likes

Swim shorts for me too, i dont exactly have a beach body lol.
I think bikinis are usually more flattering for the ladies aslong as they are comfortable

2 Likes

Always bikini… not a new one though as I already have too many and very little opportunity to wear them. Top, bit of a boost if not actually swimming much, no boost, tight fit if swimming. Bottoms high leg cut as most flattering but certainly not G-string for comfort reasons! :rofl:

2 Likes

I wear swim shorts but short shorts not down the knee, need to have a tan lol. OH will wear a bikini or sometimes a one piece. I’ve been on beaches in the US and love the look of micro bikinis and slingshot bikini but don’t know if the OH would wear one. I’ll ask her next time :grinning::wink:

1 Like

I used to only wear one piece bathing suits but over the years I have got more and more confident in my body and moved to high waisted bikinis and now normal bikinis.

I usually wear a more full coverage bikini bottom when I’m on holiday with the fam and a thong or cheeky bottom for when I go away with my girlfriends.

8 Likes

A few years ago I dated a BBW girl who wore thong bikinis. It was such a turn on and I loved the confidence she oozed doing that. For me I sometimes wear speedo style briefs if I want to tan or otherwise just swim shorts. Always fancied trying a nudist beach but none of my partners have been up for that which is a shame as it’s something I’d like to do.

1 Like

Side sided thong bikini bottoms / trunks?
I have a ‘pair’ - surprised how much I like them

1 Like

I have to wear a bikini as one pieces usually aren’t long enough in the body.

I buy from an expensive on-line brand which used to be available in a department store too…as they sell the tops and bottoms individually and the cup sizes go up to K cup which fit my more than ample breasts in. I usually get the full bottoms with ruched side with ties to adjust the shape.

Usually costs me more than my evening dresses but needs must

4 Likes

I mostly go for a tankini, just out of habit.

Nothing for both of us!

2 Likes

@CurvyJilly
Being married to a woman with big boobs who wears a bikini, I’m sure you look fantastic.
Big shout out to all curvy women.

1 Like

Swim shorts for me, to many pies over the years have left their mark.:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Speedo briefs for me. Less is more. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I used to love bikinis! But since having kids my ‘mummy pouch’ gets me down so I now go with a nice 1 piece!

I’ve tried getting hubby in speedos but he’ll only wear board shorts

2 Likes

When abroad I wear a swim costume usually pink, purple or black. When at home in the hot tub always a bikini (which I have about three pairs of) so I can nip to the toilet with ease.

3 Likes

Swimming costume for me. Always wanted a bikini but i need to loose more weight before id look good in one. Wouldnt do me any favours at the moment

2 Likes