Swinger parties - yay or nay?

What are your honest thoughts about swinger party’s. I’m asking this because a friend of mine was invited to one and said it was the best weekend ever. Are they really that great??

4 Likes

They intrigue me! I’d love to try it, even if it ends up not being for me at least I’ve tried! But, what if you hate it snd you’re OH absolutely loves it?

3 Likes

Yeah they’re intriguing​:joy:, but are they really that great??

3 Likes

Only one way to find out hey :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl: well I guess that concludes this topic

2 Likes

For me too :rofl:

1 Like

Like most things, some can be great and some can be terrible. It all depends on the people

2 Likes

I’ve been intrigued for quite some time.
I figure that you can go along and take in the atmosphere without the pressure of getting involved if you don’t want to.
Hubby and I are attending our first party in a few weeks, I can’t wait for the experience.
I don’t have any expectations, just want to enjoy myself and check out the scene.
But if something else happens, then at least I’ll lose my swinging virginity :smiling_imp:
We have agreed though, if one of us does not enjoy it - then we just wouldn’t do it again. It’s not something we need to do - just a bit of sexy fun.

19 Likes

I say if you get a invite go if not you will look back years down the road and wished you would have gone

5 Likes

I take it these things are invite only from a member so to speak? Do you not have to join in once there? Can you just walk about watching?

Well, it kinda just anything goes if the other person/people are up for it. I mean, most of the people there are probably gonna be drunk anyway because they said to bring booz​:joy:

4 Likes

Sounds like a good doo to me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

1 Like

Fairly soon (it’s still early morning in the UK) you’ll be getting replies from forum members who actually attend swinger events, so they’ll be able to give you chapter and verse, but as I understand it, at any swinger party worth going to, intoxication of any sort is very much frowned on because mutual consent is everything and people’s boundaries have to be respected. And anyway, drunks are always a rotten shag.

4 Likes

It’s a yay for me, would love to attend one and definitely would be open to invites.

11 Likes

A good place to start is an up market fetish club, especially ones with a couples room! This way you can be around the lifestyle be all dressed up without any pressure. There is some activity in couples rooms where you may be asked to join in without any pressure!
Then id try a swingers club, dont go seedy there are some classy ones about, this is how we started but have not swapped as there is no requirement to do so. You will find these events very pressure free but a great place to go and have sex together and watch others around you.
Do your research on the clubs, some require joining with a profile to get accepted!
From there you may feel comfortable adding someone or swapping depending on your mood. Set rules first is the one essestial part of going, anything can be stopped if either is uncomfortable.
Swinger clubs are very friendly and many couples do just go for a drink and soak up the atmosphere together like us.
Have fun!

10 Likes

Oh please keep me posted on your experience. :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

I have thought about going to a swingers party myself. I think it would be very exciting & lots of fun. Maybe one day, hopefully soon .

6 Likes

Yeah. They’re great. As long as your own boundaries are respected and you respect those of others. We’ve enjoyed plenty over the years and never had a bad experience. Private house parties are as sociable as playful and good communication is key before, during and after. You’ll rarely find one where everyone is to your taste (or you to someone else) but generally the smaller parties involve either people you may already know or are friends of friends so there’s less risk of someone turning up who will cause issues. Club parties can also be great social events but with a larger guest list there’s more chances of bad behaviour and its important for behaviour to be monitored and clear rules and guidance circulated before an event. You’re never obliged to do anything or engage with anyone at all. I know plenty who attend and don’t play with anyone else - they just enjoy the voyeuristic and exhibitionist opportunities that group events offer. As is always said - don’t knock it til you’ve tried it. And an open mind is essential. :wink:

4 Likes

Plenty of clubs either have bars or are BYO - I’ve never been to one that wasn’t one or the other across the UK. Drinking in moderation (as in any pub) isn’t frowned upon and clubs are social environments as much as play ones. But yes - over indulgence is not advised as it can encourage the wrong behaviour as well as leaving people open to making poor judgement decisions on what they do and who they play with. Nothing wrong with enjoying a glass or two during an evening and it can help people relax, especially if nervous or new to the scene. Always worth taking the same precautions as you would in a normal pub/club and not accepting drinks from strangers or leaving drinks unattended.

3 Likes

Your experience is clear to see :ok_hand: