Swingers club

So tonight we are off to a swingers club, have been on fab since Christmas had couple of social meets. So we are off to a club tonight, taking it slowly so will probably just watch really. I’m wanting to explore my bi curiousness and want to play with a woman, husband allowed to play with boundries, but none of that will happen tonight don’t think.

12 Likes

Enjoy

Have a great time … keep us posted :wink:

Enjoy! @BL140505 That sounds like the potential of a very good time.

You do know, after posting this, we ALL want to hear an update afterwards :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Happy days! Hope it all goes well and you have a great evening!

It’s good to try a different flavour- I have tried but prefer one over the other - however woman to woman - you can find a lot out about yourself

Good luck

4 Likes

Enjoy and look forward to the update :nerd_face::hugs:

Exciting times! Have fun

1 Like

Have fun! Enjoy!

Have fun @BL140505 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Give us an update tomorrow if you feel like it! I’d love to go to a club but it’s a hard no for my OH which I totally understand.

1 Like

Oh wow @BL140505 I hope you’re having a brilliant time. Enjoy, big time :blush:

We went to the club. It was bi night, it wasn’t really the best night for a first experience of going to the club, so will try again in July on a non event night.

5 Likes

Awww sorry it wasn’t the best first impression for you. Hopefully July will be loads better for you :blush:

Where did you go?

Why was a bi night not good for your first time? Did you not meet anyone that you were excited by?

It just wasn’t our cup of tea. We will go a different night

1 Like