Swingers!

How many of you are into the swinging scene???? If so how long have you been doing it??? What was your 1st swinging experience like???? Just curious!!!! Ha ha I've been a swinger for about 8 yrs and really enjoy it.

we have been in the swinging scene for about 2 years, havent had anythng except socials yet because my OH is dead set of having an mff 1st and single ladies can be quite hard to come by, alot of the ones we found either turned out to be men, hoping we would still meet after we found out or they ended up being time wasters :-/ xx

I was into the swinging scene once... but it wasn't an experience I want to remember... I didn't enjoy at all and that's probably the reason I've never done it again.

Nearly 10 years now. We started a few weeks after we had first met by visiting La Chambre, about an hour's drive from our town; we were both very intrigued by the idea of swinging. It was basically a lovely experience, we were shown around by one of the staff after saying we were first-timers, and made to feel really welcome. She had half expected it to be a bit sordid, with the women being 'used' but it was completely the opposite; the females all seemed relaxed, happy and having a lot of fun. We didn't swap partners on that first visit, but we played together in a couple of crowded playrooms and having sex surrounded by others doing the same was totally natural and comfortable.

We went every month for a couple of years, and on our second visit felt bold enough to soft-swing with others. A few visits after that we had our first 'full' swap and both felt totally at ease with that. We had decided we wouldn't do it until we were both ready, and on this occasion we swapped partners with a nice couple in a playroom and had some lovely intense foreplay. He knew she was ready when she knelt up and started rolling a condom onto the man she was with! Our main concern had been what we would think when we saw the other having sex with somebody else; we needn't have worried, both of us thought it looked great and neither was jealous. It's actually one of the real joys of swinging as a couple.

Swinging has since been part of our lives and it is totally right for both of us. We married a couple of years afterwards and swinging has brought us even closer together. We've made some good friends and now swing at our homes, usually as 4somes, but we still go clubbing for the buzz of large group play and to meet new couples. We're naturists and are relaxed about nudity with others, and if you like them and they're willing, why not have sex together? Can't say we've had any bad experiences and we've really pushed our boundaries and lived out most of our fantasies. We've also made some lovely friends and even taken holidays with some. It's not for everybody though; if only one of you wants to swing and the other doesn't like the idea, it will never work.

I have been one for about 5 months now? I really want to go to a swingers party and I heard there is one near my house somewhere but I dont want to go on my own and I dont know anyone that swings

Officially only a few months. Love the club scene.

1 Like

not something the mrs n i have ever tried. keep tryin to give it a go. perhaps in the future (i hope lol)

Me and my hubby have been three times now.
First time we went we decided not to do anything, however the place we went to was so relaxed and friendly we soon changed our minds.
We meet a couple, got chatting and found they were in the same situation as us. Hubby ended up in bed with his wife while was in the same bed with her hubby( although I only gave an relieved oral)
Since then I've had full we. With 5 men and 3 women, hubby loves to watch and I love to b watched.
We have a very strong relationship, the only thin that was missing from our life was an exciting love life. This has no changed.
We have even discovered things that we both wanted to try but didn't tell each other.
I.e. bi threesomes :)

me and my OH have been swinging for about 3 years now

we have been to a cople of clubs and stayed at buddys in blackpool

through doing this we have met some great people and love meeting others.

myself had some experience before i met my OH and he had none it was somthing that started as a joke comment and then i sat down and taked with him about we both decided it was what we wanted. our first meet we was both nervous but we new we was in the same boat as the others as the couple we met with was there first time too. we met each other on a website (not sure if i can mention it on here) and spoke to each other for quiet a few month befor we decided to meet.

i would not change my realationship for the world i love the way we work together and the way that we are both turn on by the same thing to put it blunt love it!!!

squirtin_blk.bbw wrote:

I have been one for about 5 months now? I really want to go to a swingers party and I heard there is one near my house somewhere but I dont want to go on my own and I dont know anyone that swings

I'd like to try sometime but i've never been and i dont know anyone who has either, or even if theres a club/meet near me

Thingamee wrote:

squirtin_blk.bbw wrote:

I'd like to try sometime but i've never been and i dont know anyone who has either, or even if theres a club/meet near me

There are clubs all over, with more opening all the time it seems. If you look at Fabswingers website there is a list of UK clubs and reviews by people who have visited them (including some of ours). A club is a great way to start swinging. There's no pressure to participate, it's perfectly Ok just to watch others. Fab also has details of parties, but you really need to get onto the party circuit to get invites. It's probably not a good idea to start by partying, they can be a bit intense and not really for beginners.

Good luck, if you try it we're sure you will like it!

Thingamee wrote:

squirtin_blk.bbw wrote:

there is also swingernation unlike fabswingers (i think fab is free not 100% tho) it is not free well it is for the first week then you have to pay a subscription :/

I agree ,a swingers club is a good way to start swinging.the atmosphere is relaxed and there is no obligation to do anything.My OH and I swing occasionally but I find Fabswingers site tends to have a lot of timewasters,who just want to collect pictures etc.We removed our profile because of this.It has made it more difficult to meet other swingers but Maybe we will try the club scene again.Swinging has made us closer and we dont have jealousy issues as we are open swingers and dont go off in to separate rooms.My philosophy is ''dont knock it till you have tried it''

We have been doing it about 8 yrs now on and off but it's something we only do every now and then

the OH and i have sort of talked about it, and its something i would like to try , but..........what do you wear to these places lol also not sure if i would want to go to one local . is it like a club you have a drink, dance and then move on to a playroom of your choice ( if you wish) .........sorry for my lack of knowledge

you wear something sexy that you purchased from lovehoney.lol. my OH and I have been to several clubs but not the one in our town.[too embarrassing].the best ones we have found are La Chambre in Sheffield,and Cupids in Manchester.We are planning to go to Chameleons in Darlaston [west midlands] sometime soon ,its got a great reputation and as with the other clubs,nothing is compulsory.....NO means NO and its up to you how far you go.Most dont have Alcohol licences and you take your own drink ,put it at the back of the bar and just ask for it when you want a drink.You should really give it a whirl,you might find you like it and then a whole new world of fun opens up for you and your OH.If you decide its not for you ,well .......nothing ventured nothing gained eh. ps all the above have very informative websites.

thank you squee, might have to arrange a weekend away and sort out my children with there grandparents, do you know of any around chester / liverpool area anyone

squee wrote:

I agree ,a club [la chambre,101 club etc] is a good way to start swinging.the atmosphere is relaxed and there is no obligation to do anything.My OH and I swing occasionally but I find Fabswingers site tends to have a lot of timewasters,who just want to collect pictures etc.We removed our profile because of this.It has made it more difficult to meet other swingers but Maybe we will try the club scene again.Swinging has made us closer and we dont have jealousy issues as we are open swingers and dont go off in to separate rooms.My philosophy is ''dont knock it till you have tried it''

Agree about fabs, although we have met couples that were fun on there.

We've swing on and off although we now find we can't find couples that are up for all the things we want OR they say they are but let us down when we're actually meeting!

I tried it once, in a previous relationship. Got into it because was curious about exploring bi side. Mission now accomplished. Now with a new partner and have no desire to swing again, but I'm glad I had the experience. Was on fab swingers for a time and in my opinion it's one of the best sites out there, but do agree you need to weed out the time wasters and pic collectors before you get anywhere.

Anyone thinking of trying it I would say absolutely go for it, but make sure you and partner have had frank discussions about any boundaries you want in place, and make sure it's what you BOTH want. Other than that, happy swinging!

Try a club, that's also a good way of meeting other swinging couples. You don't have to do anything, you can just have a drink and chat. Only go further if you feel you want to. When someone suggested a club to me at first I was dead set against it, had an image in my mind of a seedy place full of slimy Percy men, but the reality wasn't like that at all. It was just like a normal club...with benefits.

I think if there's something you want to try, do it! Stay safe and have fun :)

I tried it once, in a previous relationship. Got into it because was curious about exploring bi side. Mission now accomplished. Now with a new partner and have no desire to swing again, but I'm glad I had the experience. Was on fab swingers for a time and in my opinion it's one of the best sites out there, but do agree you need to weed out the time wasters and pic collectors before you get anywhere.

Anyone thinking of trying it I would say absolutely go for it, but make sure you and partner have had frank discussions about any boundaries you want in place, and make sure it's what you BOTH want. Other than that, happy swinging!

Try a club, that's also a good way of meeting other swinging couples. You don't have to do anything, you can just have a drink and chat. Only go further if you feel you want to. When someone suggested a club to me at first I was dead set against it, had an image in my mind of a seedy place full of slimy Percy men, but the reality wasn't like that at all. It was just like a normal club...with benefits.

I think if there's something you want to try, do it! Stay safe and have fun :)