Swingers!

Oops that should have said pervy men, not Percy lol. Sorry for double post x

nice to see you back sexynurse

You're still around! Good to see you, seeing lots of old faces from when I first joined today :)

would like to try bi threesums, would this be one way to?

Swinging would certainly be one way to go if that's what you want to try. Me and my ex only got into it because we wanted a threesome, but things progressed beyond that. Might be worth posting a profile on fabswingers or any site you like just detailing what you're looking for. You never know, someone might be looking for the same thing.
Joining a site is another way of getting to hear about socials near you. These are parties for people in the swing scene but you don't have to do anything sexual, it's more for meeting like minded people and making friends.
Good luck!

great to c u back linda2008

thanks sexy nurse! hard thing to admit and harder to know what to do!

sorry hard as its mmf!

swing while you're winning

I tried http://www.eliteswingers.co.uk/ and thought it was a great website, served a purpose for me and i met loads of people, went to a few club nights that were advertised on the site, brilliant website!

Whoopsy

Would love to try it - have wanted to for many years. Currently working on my husband to have a thresome and if he agrees will visit a local swinging club - it holds coulles and single females nights so fingers crossed :-)

Would love to try it - have wanted to for many years. Currently working on my husband to have a thresome and if he agrees will visit a local swinging club - it holds coulles and single females nights so fingers crossed :-)

sounds like you have had some fun?

have been into swinging years ago but cant talk my other half round as shes not so keen !

we used to swing, for a number of years we found most of our meets on fab, met some fun people and had many return meets, but after a while we stopped as it isnt easy weeding out the idiots, and life is too busy for us now, we might again sometime, but for now we hardly get a chance to have fun together let alone sharing.

we didnt like the club scene, and prefered a nice night and a meal with other couples or singles, then some fun, we were more into making friends we could have fun with, rather than one off meets.

iam still want my oh to try swinging but shes not so keen can anyone help with out being pushy

could you give my oh from a womens point of view why swinging is or can be great fun !

could you give my oh from a womens point of view why swinging is or can be great fun !

were on and off with it. i love it but sometimes its so much more difficult to sort things out than it should be. timewasters really put us off. but when it goes well its awesome. were quite new to the scene in the last year but have had alot of fun!

In my last relationship and the few before it we were polyamorous and relatively open (with some ground rules). So I do have a good bit of experience and I really enjoyed it most of the time. I am in a monogamous relationship at the moment and I would love my gf to experience the fun and pleasures of the lifestyle but she is not that interested