swings

Well it's pretty complicated Crayola, but if you ask nicely I'll come and help you get in. :-P

Are there any big sex-shops in your area that might have one on display? you could go and take a look at one. They aren't that difficult to figure out it's just a case of assembling it - and installing to a ceiling mount if it's not a free-standing version that comes with it's own frame.

lol- that a promise? ;)

No sex shops that I know of (investigation time...). I just wondered what they were is all.

we have two sex shops were i live and the owners of both are very helpfull any questions are answerd and if they dont have things that you wont they look in to getting it for you so dont be shy

swinging clubs have swings, they are a bit hard to get into at first but once you get used to just lying back and putting your feet up on the support chains. your body is then at cock level for guys standing up, and your pussy is at at mouth level for someone kneeling down. you can take a cock in each hand and suck another while being fucked, the guy doing the fucking holds the chains or your waist to stop it swinging too far. its easy for the guys to change around when they've cum.

the ones we've seen are 'heavy duty' ones fixed to the ceiling with bolts, wouldn't do for a normal bedroom but they're very popular and constantly in use, so need to be strong.

try one if you can, she says there's no feeling like it.

Id love to get one but dont relli have the space!

Hey gang - so, the OH & I were at Erotica 2010 & saw a sex swing... sufficed to say were were very tempted to get one there and then, but decided to wait & think about it a little more before taking the plunge (plus didn't want to miss out on the OH! points!)... anywho, I think we're gonna go for it - we're lucky in that our tenants moved out last week so we now have the house to ourselves, and an entire bedroom which is now going to be our... umm... 'games room' ...we already have a 'gaming chair', which is basically one of these: http://www.theliberator.co.uk/Liberator_Esse_Chaise_Longue-pr-1345.html that the OH made (yes, made) for me last Valentines (what can I say - she's more than a little talented with a jigsaw & a sewing machine - love her!), but a swing would absolutely make it...

So, to get to the point - I was just wandering if any of you lovely OA folks have one of these, specifically one suspended from the ceiling not a frame? If so, what sort of bolt did you use to connect to the ceiling, and where did you get it from? It's all very well having a swing that can take 300lbs if the bolt can only take 50, so I'm keen to get it right! Any advice greatly appreciated, thanks!

wrote:

Yeah I really want to play on a swing as well, but you'd have to have pretty sturdy and thick doors for that last one. It's a clever idea though, coz a ring in the beams is a tad obvious!!

And also, if like us you live in a succession of rented houses, those pesky landlords look dimly on you drilling bloody great holes in the ceiling. That's assuming you can even reach it, the house we are currently in has a bedroom ceiling that's four metres high.

Our swing is sitting in the back of a cupboard, and is unlikely to make an appearance soon External Media

Belle_djour wrote

And also, if like us you live in a succession of rented houses, those pesky landlords look dimly on you drilling bloody great holes in the ceiling.

Ahhh.... the joys of home ownership.... of course you've got the constant stress of the mortgage... the boiler that threatens to pack-up at any moment... the ominous damp problem in the bathroom...

......buuuut - you can drill as may holes in the bloody place as you like! And I do!! External Media

SlipperyWhenWet wrote:

I was just wandering if any of you lovely OA folks have one of these, specifically one suspended from the ceiling not a frame? If so, what sort of bolt did you use to connect to the ceiling, and where did you get it from?

We've got one of the Love Swings http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=776 - it comes with a really heavy-duty screw eye to suspend it from, which works well enough if you have a meaty enough bit ot timber to screw into. I have it in a door lintel and we haven't had any bother with it at all. Other than trying to explain why we have a screw eye in the doorway...!

If you have access to rafters and don't want to drill holes in them, another approach you could use is to loop a short load-bearing strop (get one from a climbing shop) over the rafter and clip onto the ends of that.

I have to say we don't play on it too much these days; the OH often finds that by the time we've got it out of the cupboard, rigged, adjusted the straps for whatever position you're trying to get into, and then climbed into it.; she's lost interest in the proceedings. I think you need to have a bit of a fetish for these things, and clearly I have more fetish for them than she does..

Another down side we've noticed is that your neck muscles get really sore from trying to hold your head up when in the swing in some positions. I have added an extra strap at times by using one of those adjustable ratchet load straps you get for car loads and hooking the ends onto the swing straps, then attaching a cushion in the centre with a couple of clamps; which makes the whole thing much more comfortable.

I am loving your post. it sends a rush through me. If only we had some where like that around where i lived, i think that i would be a season ticket holder x

Have one, and we both love it. to cover the whole in the ceiling we use a smoke alarm, the alarm has a base plate perminatly fixed to the celing. The base plate has a sizable wole in the middle to take a large screw hook for the swing. When you;ve finished the fun, remove the hook, rand clip the smoke alarm back to cove rthe whole

Hi,

We have one here too. Not used it much but I have done exactly the same as Janar above, where it can be fitted once the head of the smoke alarm has been removed. Very discrete.