Swopping Adventure Revisited

Good luck and enjoy. Keep us posted x

2 Likes

Good luck, be safe and enjoy

2 Likes

Enjoy the break play nice and be safe :+1:

1 Like

All the best! Can’t wait for an update!

Also, if we could get rid of these massive banners on the forum page, that would be nice. You are preaching to the converted here… Put them on the main page and be done with it. Seems like sales are low or something…a little desperate?

3 Likes

We wait with baited breath! xx

1 Like

You can find out more about the banners here @valbowski77

The following ones will be less massive!

1 Like

Cannot wait for the update, you seemed to get on very well with them whilst on holiday so I hope things continue in Germany. Its good for anglo-german relations. Have a great time.

1 Like

Be safe and have fun :wink:
You’ve got a great plot for a novel on your hands with this :open_book:

1 Like

Enjoy your trip.
Like others have said- keep safe.

2 Likes

If we have time we will try to give daily updates on what we are doing.

2 Likes

Sounds like a thrilling adventure to take in both your stride!
Hope it goes as a fun success :smiley:

Daily updates sound a great idea but I suspect your going to be far to busy for that having lots of fun. Do you think you will be introduced to any of their friends whilst over in Germany. If so is that something you would be up for? @Love_Stud_Too

1 Like

They were first time swingers on holiday and they liked the fact that we were too. They feel safe with us and us with them so it’s only going to be a foursome but that’s enough for us.

5 Likes

Good luck, I thought they were regular swingers so sorry about that. Have a great time.

1 Like

We arrived yesterday in Germany Bea and Kurt met us at the airport. Bea was really pleased to see us, excited hugs and kisses. Kirk was very formal, just a handshake.

They said that they had booked a spa afternoon which sounded great. We are in the Black Forest region and we went to Baden Baden Fredricksbad Themal spa. It’s very old and famous. We all went in a communial changing room and stripped off. We had a shock seeing our hosts in the buff again. Before we had all been hairy last November and here we all were super smooth. I noticed that Bea had a ring above her clit and a yin tattoo in her pubic area. I complimented her on it and said that I have a longing for a piercing down there too . Kurt also had a yang tattoo and even more surprising a Prince Albert. The spa was very busy with people from all over the world experiencing the different hot pools. It really was relaxing and we talked about our flight and where they lived.

In the evening we went out to a local restaurant in their town and had a night cap once back at their house. It was a little awkward getting the party started until Bea grabbed my husbands hand and said that they were sleeping together tonight. So Kurt and I went in the other bedroom. The sex was ok, Kurt didn’t have sex with me the last time we met so it was good to try him out. I made him remove the Prince Albert before we started as I didn’t need any wear and tear down there so early in the holiday. He was well build maybe a few millimetres longer than my husband but only half as thick. He wanted missionary so I went with the flow and when he came I was a long way from my orgasm. edited by mod As we hugged she said that we will sleep together this evening. I can’t wait.

7 Likes

@Love_Stud_Too thanks for sharing.
May I suggest that you remove the tattoo description as they are quite distinctive… to maintain the anonymity of your lovers.

2 Likes

Sounds like kurt is like a Panda, eat, shots and leaves lol… Very selfish… Sounds like Bea is more into it than him

2 Likes

I’m glad things seem to be going ok. Loo@ks like you are in for a great night tonight. Enjoy . @Love_Stud_Too

1 Like

I don’t think anyone will identify them as we are in Germany

1 Like

Enjoying the read and like the honest writing style. Will we get an update from how your other half got on with Bea on the first night to accompany the write up with your encounter with Bea last night?

I also reckon Kurt needs to up his game - maybe next time round for the return visit just invite Bea over to yours :wink:

3 Likes