sybian sex machine , yes or no ??

Ewww - no I would not hire one.

i wouldn't rent one the hygiene issue really puts me right off i could never use a sex toy that someone else has used i'd rather buy one if i wanted and could afford one

From the little research I've done so far. The actual rubber/silicone insertion parts are interchangeable.
It could be factored into the price that everyone gets their own to keep.
In effect all I'd be renting is the motor

Someone is already doing it.... http://www.sybianrental.com/en/sybian-rent.htm

Looks like he has only had German customers from the feedback page!

Yeah looks like that... It's not cheap for two weeks rental, €125 for 2 weeks, €33 return shipping and then €5 per extra attachement so it works out say €168 (+ 2 extra attachements) but then again myself and wife have never been keen to buy one at the price they are... but might like to try one for 2 weeks so might have a little chat this evening....

I do think there could be a business in this. There is a few people doing it worldwide, but a uk based business, with lower rates could do ok.
It's only a fledgling idea at the mo, and I thought this would be a good way of sampling an audience.

Yeah I totally agree, I think there is, I'd defo rent one if there was a company in Ireland doing it... I might even look at it myself.

I'm in N.Ireland :)

We'll be partners or competition

go halves for it lol , dont think i would or the OH would opt for a rental though

i'm sure there used to be somewhere in the UK that hired them out, i know hubby thought about buying/hiring at one stage a year or so back .....

Not really my thing, i much prefer to do things intimately with my partner lol

WOW.... got a price to buy one for my own interest... So buying it, shipping it, paying import duty on it works out at about €1,420.... serious money if it sits in a wardrobe unused..... and so you'd need to rent it out for 24 weeks (12 rentals for 2 weeks) in the first year to cover the cost of it, excluding cost of cleaning and maintaining...... Think I'll go back looking at a trial.

Or I wait untill the next time myself and the wife are in Vegas.... http://www.rideasybian.com

Ewwww rent a sex toy!!! No no no x

Im sure it's cleaned before they give it to you.

At least the Vegas company have disposable attachments

Don don I still don't think I could. Lol x

Well you better get saving for a new one then X

Wonder how hard it'd be to make one....